Username
Password
Propagandhi News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Propagandhi
Inside AP.net

Propagandhi Record Update

Posted by: Deborah Remus (02/18/12)
Propagandhi are expecting to release their new record later this summer. The band also confirmed that they've found a new label.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
07:09 AM on 02/18/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
I want it now.
07:17 AM on 02/18/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Love how his Twitter username is Jesus_H_Christ.
07:33 AM on 02/18/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
So Deb I was right, it's not G7,haha.
07:43 AM on 02/18/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
So Deb I was right, it's not G7,haha.

Yeah, I really didn't think G7 was going to make a comeback, haha. When I was talking to Chris about my college project ages ago, he seemed less than thrilled about putting his own stuff out.

But since Propagandhi is recording at Private Ear as we speak, I'm assuming they're still going to keep it local. Ruben, who used to work for Smallman, started The Newform Label back in October and there's a good chance he could put this out. If not, I think it'll be Disintegration Records, owned by Greg MacPherson, because I know they're friends and they released stuff for him when G7 was still around. Those are my bets.
08:04 AM on 02/18/12
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
User Info.
Bring on Supporting Caste part II.
08:22 AM on 02/18/12
kyleetrotter
User Info.
But since Propagandhi is recording at Private Ear as we speak...

I thought they were recording at The Blasting Room!?
08:32 AM on 02/18/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cant wait. By late summer i hope he means july.
08:35 AM on 02/18/12
brooklynburning
Enjoy it.
User Info.
Most anticipated.
08:35 AM on 02/18/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I thought they were recording at The Blasting Room!?

No, not this time. Chris said they're recording at Private Ear in Winnipeg.
09:16 AM on 02/18/12
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
Yeah, I really didn't think G7 was going to make a comeback, haha. When I was talking to Chris about my college project ages ago, he seemed less than thrilled about putting his own stuff out.

But since Propagandhi is recording at Private Ear as we speak, I'm assuming they're still going to keep it local. Ruben, who used to work for Smallman, started The Newform Label back in October and there's a good chance he could put this out. If not, I think it'll be Disintegration Records, owned by Greg MacPherson, because I know they're friends and they released stuff for him when G7 was still around. Those are my bets.

i've been wondering what macpherson's been up to lately. neato to hear! over a week ago, i took a chance and placed an order at G7's site for a book that's impossible to find elsewhere for a decent price. just waiting on derek to mail it out, haha. nice label while it was active.

EDIT: oh yeah, ultra stoked on this news!!
09:25 AM on 02/18/12
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
Excited for this one
09:31 AM on 02/18/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
i've been wondering what macpherson's been up to lately. neato to hear! over a week ago, i took a chance and placed an order at G7's site for a book that's impossible to find elsewhere for a decent price. just waiting on derek to mail it out, haha. nice label while it was active.

EDIT: oh yeah, ultra stoked on this news!!

Cool! Have you heard Disintergration Blues yet? Greg released that through his label at the beginning of September. It got tons of press here in Winnipeg, but not nearly as much everywhere else.
09:34 AM on 02/18/12
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
Cool! Have you heard Disintergration Blues yet? Greg released that through his label at the beginning of September. It got tons of press here in Winnipeg, but not nearly as much everywhere else.
oh jeez, really? i seriously had no idea about that. haha. will look into it asap!
09:41 AM on 02/18/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
oh jeez, really? i seriously had no idea about that. haha. will look into it asap!

Cool, yeah, more info is here. I'm not too surprised, I don't know exactly why, but he has no interest in entering the American market. I did post about it on this site, but we post TONS of news and very few people care about him on here so I doubt it made much of a difference.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums