Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

The Banner on Vinyl

Posted by: Dre Okorley (02/18/12)
New Jersey hardcore veterans The Banner have released Each Breath Haunted LP on vinyl via Melotov Records. The first-ever vinyl pressing includes a digital download, a bonus track, and artwork insert. Two lucky pre-orders will also receive surprise test presses.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
01:20 PM on 02/18/12
priceofsilver
User Info.
Whoa, takes me back to 2005.

01:36 PM on 02/18/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
Awesome, I never thought they'd release this on vinyl.
03:06 PM on 02/18/12
ablueskytragedy
me waka natau
User Info.
This band is older than god
03:24 PM on 02/18/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Haven't heard of The Banner in years! I remember seeing them do local shows in 03.
04:23 PM on 02/18/12
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
Want.
05:20 PM on 02/18/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
used to love this band, and Each Breath was my favorite
05:39 PM on 02/18/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
Haven't heard of The Banner in years! I remember seeing them do local shows in 03.

Yes! I used to love when they played the Lyndhurst American Legion. They did a pretty cool show at Montclair State too when this album came out.
05:47 PM on 02/18/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Yes! I used to love when they played the Lyndhurst American Legion. They did a pretty cool show at Montclair State too when this album came out.
I was at the Lyndhurst KoC every week from like 03-05 lol they were always performing every other week. I can't believe that was 9 years ago already!
09:14 PM on 02/18/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
ill be happy when you're fucking dead
12:28 AM on 02/19/12
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
User Info.
I was at the Lyndhurst KoC every week from like 03-05 lol they were always performing every other week. I can't believe that was 9 years ago already!

Geez, makes you feel old, right?

Haha, I don't know why but I always mistakenly call that KoC an American Legion. Those really were the salad days. Besides the now lack of regular venues in the area, the VFW shows are extinct too. Rutherford, Lyndhurst, Paramus, Garfield, those were the best. especially back when NJ was like the epicenter of the scene. What was your favorite VFW show you went to?
07:38 AM on 02/19/12
Montauk1222
Your 3-time APWP Champion
User Info.
Been listening to these dudes a lot lately, mostly Frailty.
08:29 AM on 02/19/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Geez, makes you feel old, right?

Haha, I don't know why but I always mistakenly call that KoC an American Legion. Those really were the salad days. Besides the now lack of regular venues in the area, the VFW shows are extinct too. Rutherford, Lyndhurst, Paramus, Garfield, those were the best. especially back when NJ was like the epicenter of the scene. What was your favorite VFW show you went to?
I went to all of them lol I remember seeing Enter Shikari on their first US tour in 05 I believe with Van Atta High at the Garfield American Legion. I have never seen that many people go off in a VFW show in my life. Definitely memorable. Then you had Paramus VFW (which still does some shitty shows here and there). That was the place where you saw all the touring acts that weren't famous yet like Patent Pending, Aspen It Is, Twin Atlantic, etc. Then when those died out, Mainstage in Pompton Lakes became THE spot to play at. That's where all the scene "heroes" played like Drop Dead Gorgeous, Folly, LoveHateHero, etc played. For some odd reason, that venue closed down for some strange reason. Then School of Rock in South Hackensack was the place to be until it closed down last year. Now the NJ scene has Canvas Clash in Boonton, Mexicali in Teaneck and Stanhope House in Stanhope. The scene is really hanging by a thread lol
08:34 AM on 02/20/12
RouletteDares
Stay Gold
User Info.
I went to all of them lol I remember seeing Enter Shikari on their first US tour in 05 I believe with Van Atta High at the Garfield American Legion. I have never seen that many people go off in a VFW show in my life. Definitely memorable. Then you had Paramus VFW (which still does some shitty shows here and there). That was the place where you saw all the touring acts that weren't famous yet like Patent Pending, Aspen It Is, Twin Atlantic, etc. Then when those died out, Mainstage in Pompton Lakes became THE spot to play at. That's where all the scene "heroes" played like Drop Dead Gorgeous, Folly, LoveHateHero, etc played. For some odd reason, that venue closed down for some strange reason. Then School of Rock in South Hackensack was the place to be until it closed down last year. Now the NJ scene has Canvas Clash in Boonton, Mexicali in Teaneck and Stanhope House in Stanhope. The scene is really hanging by a thread lol
I was at the same Enter Shikari show as well. I remember when hellogoodbye played at the KoC. I thought the floor was going to collapse from everyone jumping.
09:43 AM on 02/20/12
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
I was at the same Enter Shikari show as well. I remember when hellogoodbye played at the KoC. I thought the floor was going to collapse from everyone jumping.
I was there for that show also. I'm still friends with the guy who booked shows at the KoC. He told me it was the first time he booked a band for over a grand. He dropped 1500 for them. Back then, THAT was a lot of money lol. Now a band like I set my friends on fire plays for about 1500 dollars.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests