Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 38 of 38
02:46 AM on 02/20/12
Someone'sCoat
Thank God you see me the way you do
User Info.
im excited too but i can imagine the trailer
"this fall, Friday Night Lights, based on the critically acclaimed TV show that was based on the hit movie that was based on the New York Times bestseller."

a movie based on a tv show based on a movie based on a book

INCEPTION
Came in here to say this...minus the excited part.

Way to go on the creativity front, Hollywood.
05:29 AM on 02/20/12
JinxRemoving
User Info.
I love FNL so much, but a movie really isn't necessary in this case.
08:05 AM on 02/20/12
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
An I Am Legend sequel? May be good... may be terrible. I did like the first one quite a bit.

A new Beauty and the Beast movie? Guillermo Del Toro? EMMA WATSON?
09:04 AM on 02/20/12
iseeumonkey
User Info.
The Amazing Spider Man is looking better everyday. Looks like it could give The Avengers and The Dark Knight a run for their money in terms of comic book movies.
Really? It's looking worse and worse to me. The Dark Knight Rises is going to be the best of the three this summer, followed by The Avengers and then Spider Man. Avengers is either going to be really good or really corny. It's going to be epic, but will it be good? The Amazing Spider Man only has gotten one thing right so far(in my opinion) and that's the use of Peter's webshooters instead of the web just shooting out of his wrists. (from what it looks like at least)
09:25 AM on 02/20/12
ctmk
Get him a cranberry juice
User Info.
Came in here to say this...minus the excited part.

Way to go on the creativity front, Hollywood.
i dont think its lack of creativity because peter berg is the one who is pushing for it, not the studio. Its not like the show was a ratings monster. He seems to have a real connection with the story and the characters, which is really all any one can ask from a director.
10:18 AM on 02/20/12
indoorfavorite
-fucked up and dead-
User Info.
Hot pic of Brad Pitt smoking those Parliament Lights. Will see movie.
11:37 AM on 02/20/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
Really? It's looking worse and worse to me. The Dark Knight Rises is going to be the best of the three this summer, followed by The Avengers and then Spider Man. Avengers is either going to be really good or really corny. It's going to be epic, but will it be good? The Amazing Spider Man only has gotten one thing right so far(in my opinion) and that's the use of Peter's webshooters instead of the web just shooting out of his wrists. (from what it looks like at least)

How's it looking worse and worse?
12:18 PM on 02/20/12
DooDooBird
User Info.

The Amazing Spider Man is looking better everyday. Looks like it could give The Avengers and The Dark Knight a run for their money in terms of comic book movies.

I disagree with this. I think the Spider-Man movie looks rather uninspiring.

No way in hell it comes remotely close to the Dark Knight Rise's success. I think it's a given this film will be a critical darling, given Nolan's track record. And there's no doubt in my mind that the $$$ numbers are going to be huge as well. People have been talking about this non-stop since 2008. Opening weekend is going to be nuts. And since it is likely to be a critical success, it will continue to draw good crowds throughout the summer.

The Spider-man movie looks so unoriginal. It basically reminds me of all the other Spidermans, but with darker lighting and a new cast. Heck, even the CGI looks dated. The best part of this movie looks like it will be Sally Field and Martin Sheen playing the role of Peter's Aunt and Uncle. Wouldn't be surprised if this movie ends up being a superhero snoozer like The Incredible Hulk.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos