AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
01:53 PM on 02/19/12
quiksilver21k
User Info.
Awesome post. There are countless amounts of songs that had my heart in tangles while going through those extra-sensitive years. Probably the song that always had me wishing of the "perfect date" (if there is such a thing) was Dashboard Confessionals - Hands Down. I put myself through believing that every moment in that song was going to happen to me with the punk-rock princess of my dreams. I've had some pretty amazing dates that compare for sure - but just not literally to the song.

But Cary Brothers - Blue Eyes was always my go-to love song. I always felt like falling in love would have to be with someone who had blue eyes, or it just wasn't meant to be. That song signified everything that I wanted to feel with a lady. I still put it on and fall in love with my fiance (even though she has beautiful brown eyes).

One last song that had a significant impact on love - even though it's not a sappy song - was Copeland's - Choose the One Who Loves You More. I was at this sort of crossroads in my life in college where this REALLY attractive girl and I had this fling. It wasn't really going anywhere but was extremely exciting all the time. Then I met this other girl at a Halloween party, and thought she was the bees-knees. I had to make a choice and choose which one I wanted to be with. Thanks to Copeland - I chose the one who would love me : ) Thanks Aaron.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS