AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Chris Brown / Rihanna Collborations Send a Great...

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/20/12)
Chris Brown has released a remix of Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" and Rihanna has appeared on Chris Brown's "Turn Up the Music" remix. Let's not forget this guy is a piece of shit.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 369
05:55 PM on 02/20/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
I'm tired of this obligatory, "he's a piece of shit" internet bandwagon bullshit. EVEN if what he ALLEGEDLY did was true, (that part was a joke) one mistake doesn't mar a man for life. Seriously though, enough with the not-shutting-up-about him please.
05:57 PM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm tired of this obligatory, "he's a piece of shit" internet bandwagon bullshit. EVEN if what he ALLEGEDLY did was true, (that part was a joke) one mistake doesn't mar a man for life. Seriously though, enough with the not-shutting-up-about him please.
Ignoring the obvious that this was probably not the first time (ie: one mistake), I'm completely fine with certain "mistakes" "maring" a man for life.

This is one of them.
05:57 PM on 02/20/12
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
Just lost a lot of respect for Rihanna. I understand doing something like this shows that you've overcame something severe, and showing that you've grown as a woman but Chris Brown is a dick. He has shown no change in his personality, and has continued to be an asshole.
06:00 PM on 02/20/12
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
06:00 PM on 02/20/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
Well, here we go. As much speculated, Chris Brown is indeed featured on the new expanded version of Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" (Brown's first line: "Girl I wanna fuck you right now. Been a long time, I’ve been missing your body")
06:01 PM on 02/20/12
georgedcc
User Info.
Edit: Beaten to it, fuck you Parkway Tom!
06:01 PM on 02/20/12
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
User Info.
The dude beats women. This is not one of those quantity kind of deals. Whether it was a one off or one in a string of similar events the dude is a piece of shit. The way he has responded to the criticism says more than against his character than any of these 'bandwagon Brown haters' could ever dream of managing.
06:03 PM on 02/20/12
seymourbuttes
User Info.
Ignoring the obvious that this was probably not the first time (ie: one mistake), I'm completely fine with certain "mistakes" "maring" a man for life.

This is one of them.
The site has a lot of opinion power and saying something subjective like that is kind of an abuse of power. All I was trying to say was people should be able to come up with their own opinions instead of only having to hear about this one thing that he did. I find it hard to believe that everything he's ever done is so negative that people decide to actively hate him as an entity.
06:04 PM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
The site has a lot of opinion power and saying something subjective like that is kind of an abuse of power. All I was trying to say was people should be able to come up with their own opinions instead of only having to hear about this one thing that he did. I find it hard to believe that everything he's ever done is so negative that people decide to actively hate him as an entity.
Saying a man that beat another woman is a piece of shit is an abuse of power?

Oh please.
06:05 PM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Maybe the only time I've liked something Fox News has done. And when I'm agreeing with those whackos ... we know strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
06:05 PM on 02/20/12
seymourbuttes
User Info.
Saying a man that beat another woman is a piece of shit is an abuse of power?

Oh please.
Agree to disagree then I guess
06:06 PM on 02/20/12
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
Maybe the only time I've liked something Fox News has done. And when I'm agreeing with those whackos ... we know strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
Yea, they're nuts. Video is still a classic though.
06:07 PM on 02/20/12
bobbyblacks
User Info.
So you don't want people to be provided with information? this site provides it. some people may need to know how scummy chris brown really is. i understand that you feel he deserves to be forgiven, but his actions can NEVER be forgotten. thats like saying casey anthonys a good person, you know except that one little snafu where she murdered her kid. and brown didn't allegedly beat her. he kicked her ass and nearly killed her. there are pictures and admissions to prove that
06:08 PM on 02/20/12
User Info.
It's the cycle of abuse and it's so goddamn disappointing.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests