Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 369.
06:17 PM on 02/20/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
This disappoints me.
06:18 PM on 02/20/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Enough with the drama-baiting Tate. The site isn't absoluteTMZ.net. Stay on topic.
This is on topic.
06:19 PM on 02/20/12
User Info.
Dude should seriously be in jail, and for a while. I'm all for forgiveness, when someone admits their mistakes, gets help, and shows they have changed over a long period. He should definitely be out of the spotlight for a long time, but I doubt that happens. Borderline insane piece of shit right here.
I fully believe he feels absolutely no remorse for what he did.
06:22 PM on 02/20/12
bobbyblacks
User Info.
06:24 PM on 02/20/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
I fully believe he feels absolutely no remorse for what he did.
Me either. He seriously needs a lot of help, because at this point I would feel no surprise if this kind of thing happened again, or if he ended up killing someone. He was not far from it before.
06:25 PM on 02/20/12
fowruok
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Yeah, this exactly. I've lost any respect I had for Rihanna.
06:26 PM on 02/20/12
Chris Collum
User Info.

That was an excellent episode this week
06:27 PM on 02/20/12
bringthenoise
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
piece of shit or not: the songs are hot for the charts/radio/clubs. everyone gets a bigger paycheck in the end. it's sad but true.
06:28 PM on 02/20/12
alegnaanaconda
User Info.
I'm tired of this obligatory, "he's a piece of shit" internet bandwagon bullshit. EVEN if what he ALLEGEDLY did was true, (that part was a joke) one mistake doesn't mar a man for life. Seriously though, enough with the not-shutting-up-about him please.
since when is it jumping on the bandwagon to have morals and lose respect for men who beat women?! then i'm the queen of the bandwagon cause this guy should be in prison and rihanna's an idiot who makes terrible music. i'll never forget the picture of her where she looked worse than any battered women ad i've ever seen. his career should've been crushed then and there. it's disgusting.
06:28 PM on 02/20/12
bobbyblacks
User Info.
Yeah, this exactly. I've lost any respect I had for Rihanna.
wouldn't surprise me in the least if she got back to him. in the world of AP, when it happens, i want my credit for calling it. this is the sign of them communicating again and his first line establishes his intentions
06:29 PM on 02/20/12
jwicklun
Never forget.
User Info.
The guy has anger issues, and despite the severity of the past, still hits on girls saying "I won't beat you." The guy is a piece of shit. He didn't just hit her, he beat the ever living hell out of her. And since the situation he's handled every situation like a complete jackass.
Pooavenger
Fuck Green Day
User Info.
If Chris brown was white people wouldn't care.
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
Here's my big thing about Rihanna and her life:

Her incident involving the piece of shit that is Chris Brown happened in 2009, a mere two and a half years ago. People are wondering why Brown has been forgiven so quickly, but MY biggest problem is with the people in charge of her at what I think is Island/Def Jam, however I could be wrong about that.

Her record label providers her with an A&R representative, and possibly more than one. These people are responsible for providing her with her overall image in pop culture. It's fairly obvious that Rihanna does not write her own material so this would mean that there are certain people at her label who are responsible for finding her songs to sing.

Having said all that, AM I THE ONLY ONE who raised a brow when I first heard Rihanna, in only JANURARY of 2011, sing a song called "S&M"? (for those who don't know, S&M is an acronym standing for Sadism and Masochism, usually if not always referring to submissive pain during sex). On the aftermath of her suffering a physical assault at the hands of her own fucking boyfriend, didn't anybody stop and think "wait a minute...a song about sadism and masochism being sung by a woman who was put in the hospital by her lover?"

So while yes, Chris Brown is a scumbag and I feel like a straight up scumbag myself for complimenting his dancing at the Grammy's as well as the most recent VMA's with a slight slip of the mind when it came to this incident, I believe that it was Rihanna herself (or at least her representatives) that helped bring Chris Brown's worldwide detest to a mere whisper. People probably thought "hey if she's over it why are we still on it? Go Chris Brown! OMG ur sooo hot beat me next!!1!"

I might have come off ignorant, ill-advised with my information, or whatever else you might wanna say, but this is how I feel. And while I feel bad for her, the fact that there is a slim possibility that she even associates herself with him after the fact brings about a much bigger problem and makes me respect her far less. As a disclaimer, I have a pop/rock band myself and I want nothing more than for it to get more than popular, but in the world of music, she's really showing herself to be the ultimate corporate puppet.

End rant.
06:30 PM on 02/20/12
patentpending
http://www.mattskibafans.com/
User Info.
06:33 PM on 02/20/12
jwicklun
Never forget.
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE