Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
04:50 PM on 02/21/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All hope is gone for this band in my book. RIP The Used.

Never knew a drummer made that much difference or if it's just a coincidence that this band has been absolutely atrocious since they kicked their original drummer out
same shit happened to finch. Drummer makes the difference, bro.
04:51 PM on 02/21/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha I loved it. Why does everyone rag on artwork though, their best album imo.
08:07 PM on 02/21/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah I can understand that. Luckily Underoath didn't miss a beat without Aaron. Haha

Yeah they did man, I'm content with losing- Some Will Seek, and DTGL are spectacular. Underoath, like the Used, are done.
07:34 AM on 02/22/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't think so. Have you seen them live with the new drummer? They were the best I'd ever seen them last year. Although I agree, DTGL is my favorite record of theirs

The only time I saw Underoath live was when they toured with Armor For Sleep and Taking Back Sunday. Screaming bands aren't my fav to see live but the dual vocals contrast amazingly on record. I'll miss that about Underoath. But just because they're still good live doesn't mean they didn't miss a beat, the album without Aaron really needed him. oh, and established bands are usually amazing live, I'm hardly ever disappointed. Even blink can put on an amazing show with diva singing Tom haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos