Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 90
08:41 PM on 02/21/12
neo506
thy foes profanely rage
User Info.
Yeah that's the plan. I had a temporary lapse of sanity and was just amazed that it was available to grab right now considering how long everyone else had to wait on this mess.
Its not. Its still a preorder. The sleeves dont even exist yet
08:42 PM on 02/21/12
BottleRocket
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
a black 180g pressing will be on hottopic.com 2/28 for $19.99

Do that one
well sheeeeeeit, thanks!
08:46 PM on 02/21/12
fishguts182
Pop Punks For Hugs Not Thugs
User Info.
still waiting on getting my damn preorder of this from mightier than shit records. RJ is a scumbag for all the shit that has spewed from his mouth since this went up for preorder back in june.
08:56 PM on 02/21/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
On a side note......has anyone ever ordered from ShopRadioCast? Are they timely? Have you had a good experience?

Not being facetious at all...actually want to pick something up off the site.
09:08 PM on 02/21/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Wow. Seriously...hahahha. What? This label is complete shit. I feel bad for anyone that ordered this record. And don't fucking quote me with "But but but I'm getting such a good product blah blah." You shouldn't be anything other than mad at this point.
Oh trust me, I am mad haha. I feel like they should give me the 180 gram for having to wait so long. I would have ordered it in the first place if it didn't sell out then. Now suddenly it is available and other people can grab it, but I'm left with my red one? I mean I'd rather have that than nothing, but this whole thing is just so shitty.
09:27 PM on 02/21/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
was there ever a place to get the 7inch extras by themselves? i got a toypaj a looooong time ago but didnt have an option for the extras.
Click the link in the news post. It's from MTS, but it says you can buy it here, just like any others.
09:30 PM on 02/21/12
notetoself343
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
its sad cause i dont even remember if ipre ordered this from that shitty company a year ago….
09:45 PM on 02/21/12
brandon_260
User Info.
On a side note......has anyone ever ordered from ShopRadioCast? Are they timely? Have you had a good experience?

All my experiences have been poor. One record shipped a month after its release, and not due to manufacturing problems. I've always found their shipping times ridiculously long as well. I also waited over 3 months for a package, and when it came, I was shorted one thing I bought.
09:46 PM on 02/21/12
brandon_260
User Info.
all so people couldn't use their 50% coupons on the leftovers aka the refunded ones since this project has taken almost a year
Yep, pretty scummy, considering it was said people could use the code on another copy of the record.
09:49 PM on 02/21/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
All my experiences have been poor. One record shipped a month after its release, and not due to manufacturing problems. I've always found their shipping times ridiculously long as well. I also waited over 3 months for a package, and when it came, I was shorted one thing I bought.
That's all I need to know. Know anything about InVinylWeTrust? That's another place I would consider buying from...

I'll probably just stick with InSound.
09:52 PM on 02/21/12
brandon_260
User Info.
That's all I need to know. Know anything about InVinylWeTrust? That's another place I would consider buying from...

I've never used IVWT, but I've heard a lot of great stuff about them over on Vinyl Collective.
10:05 PM on 02/21/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
all so people couldn't use their 50% coupons on the leftovers aka the refunded ones since this project has taken almost a year
yep, so fucking shitty. SRC helping out this shit label will probably make me never order from SRC again either. In Vinyl We Trust is the place to go.
10:07 PM on 02/21/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.
so MTS is trying to tell me that 3 7" records are worth 40 dollars extra? cuz I'm just gonna pick up the 180g from Hot Topic next week.
10:10 PM on 02/21/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.

I ordered one record from them and it came in a timely fashion but I'm not going to order from them again just based on the fact they are getting in bed with this label.
10:11 PM on 02/21/12
Drew Beringer
User Info.

I have had plenty of great experiences with IVWT. their prices are lower than any other site and their shipping is usually a flat rate of 4.99. Got the repress of TAYF from this past week only cost me 14 bucks. plus the owner responds to emails in a timely fashion.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos