Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 90.
07:34 AM on 02/22/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Man, the MTS vinyl issue is still going on? How long has it been now?
07:37 AM on 02/22/12
towniecore
Shreddin that Gnar.
User Info.
Both MTS and SRC are shitty businesses with no integrity. I once ordered a record from SRC that they ended up not having in stock. They would only give me store credit; not my money back. Not to mention the ridiculous time it takes them to ship anything. Listing this record at 60 bucks is grounds for losing all credibility in my book. Buy from IVWT and get TOYPAJ from Hot Topic. Don't support scum bags.
07:44 AM on 02/22/12
mms13
User Info.
How are there leftover vinyls from MTS when I STILL haven't gotten my MTS pre-order!?!?!?
08:58 AM on 02/22/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
this is hilariously sad all around.
09:00 AM on 02/22/12
ChaseTx
Entitled user
User Info.
Hm. Has the bonus tracks on 3 7" s. Anyone know if the HT release will have them?
09:00 AM on 02/22/12
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.
to all the people complaining about MTS business practices, I'd like to make a suggestion:
www.bbb.org
Good call! We can get in touch with the Better Business Bureau, they'll do nothing since they don't have any power to do anything, then they'll ask Mightier Than Sword to pay them so that BBB doesn't 'lower' their rating.

BBB is a scam.
09:33 AM on 02/22/12
xrider105
This is closure once and for all!
User Info.
Reissue? That link is whack. If so, holy shit. What's the date on the preorder?

EDIT: nvm I got it. Preordered. I've wanted that album forever.

Yeah sometimes re-issues are the way to go. Original pressings are too expensive. Especially if you're not a hardcore collector.
09:39 AM on 02/22/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yeah sometimes re-issues are the way to go. Original pressings are too expensive. Especially if you're not a hardcore collector.

For sure. I would love the original gatefild blue press, but I'd end up buying for 60 bucks from some stranger. With this album it doesn't matter - it's one of my all-time favorites and it's going to be played A LOT.
10:00 AM on 02/22/12
Alexx Miller
Dominic Decoco
User Info.
Soooo....I didn't need to pre-order my copy 6 months ago?
My thoughts exactly. Especially since I didn't get the 180 gram. Thought I had to jump on it quick and at least get one. Definitely would have waited if I could have gotten the 180 gram.
10:16 AM on 02/22/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
On a side note......has anyone ever ordered from ShopRadioCast? Are they timely? Have you had a good experience?

Not being facetious at all...actually want to pick something up off the site.

Ive had fantastic experience with this site. I also jsut want my DAMN 7". ASfkasFJK:AF.
10:20 AM on 02/22/12
SureAsRain
The Motel Life / Michael
User Info.
That's quite a price hike. I don't remember paying $60 dollars the 3x7" package... hmmmm. Then again, I think I was still in college when I ordered this vinyl.
11:43 AM on 02/22/12
honestykills
User Info.
But don't you want another AVA movie?
well played.
12:15 PM on 02/22/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
for all the crap MTS is getting, and justifiably so, this was a dumb move.

Edit: how much do you want to bet these aren't "leftovers", but people's canceled orders. You're telling me that you can buy the 180 gram version, of which 500 were made and has been sold out for months? That makes no sense.

all so people couldn't use their 50% coupons on the leftovers aka the refunded ones since this project has taken almost a year

i was wondering what the point of doing this way...and bingo

Wow. Seriously...hahahha. What? This label is complete shit. I feel bad for anyone that ordered this record. And don't fucking quote me with "But but but I'm getting such a good product blah blah." You shouldn't be anything other than mad at this point.

But I'm not....

Hm. Has the bonus tracks on 3 7" s. Anyone know if the HT release will have them?

sure won't
12:17 PM on 02/22/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
for all the crap MTS is getting, and justifiably so, this was a dumb move.

i was wondering what the point of doing this way...and bingo

But I'm not....

sure won't

You're happy? Damn, I bet most shitty businesses wish they could have you as a customer.
08:40 PM on 02/27/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Also just found out that MTS and PropertyofZack are doing a contest where they are giving away different TOYPAJ packages over the next few weeks.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests