AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Recording News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20.
04:17 PM on 02/22/12
srduncan
User Info.
Maybe even a little bit of a Jacks Mannequin/Soco thing at times?
the rocket summer hailed "texas" as one of his favorite songs of all time. (I love that song so much!) Where should I start in their discography Jason? [your post makes sense that they're underrated. I remember one of their albums was called "no one listens to the band anymore."

Regardless, I'm excited to give them a listen (when I'm not listening to Jack Steadman or Fun.)!
04:27 PM on 02/22/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
the rocket summer hailed "texas" as one of his favorite songs of all time. (I love that song so much!) Where should I start in their discography Jason? [your post makes sense that they're underrated. I remember one of their albums was called "no one listens to the band anymore."

Regardless, I'm excited to give them a listen (when I'm not listening to Jack Steadman or Fun.)!
Check out their recent album.

06:58 PM on 02/23/12
radxbandit
i don't know
User Info.
i love this band so much. no one listens to the band anymore was one of my favorite albums to come out last year
05:23 PM on 03/03/12
srduncan
User Info.
Check out their recent album.

wow, synth just came in on the title track (at 2:00)! this is brilliant stuff. thanks
10:05 PM on 11/18/12
atomicned
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Alex has been writing for boy bands and Justin Bieber (maybe not a ton, but he has a credit on Bieber's latest CD).

He posted a new demo on Soundcloud. A bit of a departure from what we've come to expect from The Damnwells but this is only a demo and it sounds maybe like it was all recorded on a computer so maybe once the band gets their hands on it, they'll give it more of a Damnwells sound. Of course, there isn't really a band anymore ... Alex is the one keep the name alive though Ted (bassist) helps out when he can.

Anyway, here's the new demo.

http://soundcloud.com/thedamnwells/say-what-you-want
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News