Username
Password
Facebook News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Facebook
Inside AP.net

Doug Rockwell Mashes Up Madonna and Lady Gaga

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/22/12)
Doug Rockwell (ex-Someday Never/Driver Side Impact) and his new band just released a mash-up cover of Madonna's "Express Yourself" and Lady GaGa's "Born This Way."

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
10:48 AM on 02/22/12
JZebrak57
I am not a registered user
User Info.
They're the same song to begin with. No need for a mash-up.
10:50 AM on 02/22/12
SmittyMA
You think you know me?
User Info.
They're the same song to begin with. No need for a mash-up.
Gee, ya think that might be why they did it?
10:56 AM on 02/22/12
JoeForPresident
Vocals/Guitar - Modern Chemistry
User Info.
helllzzz yeahh. BALLIN!
12:16 PM on 02/22/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
My band and I played at a local music festival in NJ last June with this guy. He is a grade A douche bag. No one was there to see him (Catch 22 and I Call Fives were the biggest draws) but he was acting like he owned the place. Not to mention his hired merch girls were spamming everything they saw with "Doug Rockwell" stickers, totally disrespecting the community center the fest was held at. Guy's a total clown act.
03:32 PM on 02/22/12
whattheflug
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
@EastCoastVans - i don't know what Doug Rockwell you saw, but I was at that show and there were quite a few people watching him. I've met him and he's a really down to earth nice guy. He's been in the NJ scene for a while, so maybe you thinking he "owned the place" was more of him just knowing everyone there. I used to watch him when he was in his old band Someday Never, and they were the nicest group of guys ever who worked their asses off. At least he made enough of an impression on you for you to waste your time trash talking on forums :)
07:35 PM on 02/22/12
SmittyMA
You think you know me?
User Info.
@EastCoastVans - i don't know what Doug Rockwell you saw, but I was at that show and there were quite a few people watching him. I've met him and he's a really down to earth nice guy. He's been in the NJ scene for a while, so maybe you thinking he "owned the place" was more of him just knowing everyone there. I used to watch him when he was in his old band Someday Never, and they were the nicest group of guys ever who worked their asses off. At least he made enough of an impression on you for you to waste your time trash talking on forums :)
Gotta agree. Doug is one of the nicest guys I know in the NJ scene. My band recorded with him a few times, I can't say enough about him haha
11:04 PM on 02/22/12
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
so it's pretty much 2 madonna songs mixed together? :gay:
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music