AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Morrissey News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Don't Buy Morrissey Merch from Bravado

Posted by - 12:40 PM on 02/22/12
Morrissey would ask that people do not buy any merchandise by the company Bravado, whether retail or online. Bravado do not have any legal right to sell Morrissey t-shirts, etc., but are doing so despite legal warnings that they must stop.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
01:01 PM on 02/22/12
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
my internet explorer can't handle all the amazing html5 on that website.
01:05 PM on 02/22/12
ninjajoe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
my internet explorer can't handle all the amazing html5 on that website.
hahahahah
01:16 PM on 02/22/12
heyitskyle
Lover, the Lord Has Left Us
User Info.
Those douchebags. Time to call their label's lawyer.
01:21 PM on 02/22/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
EvERYONE! This just in, Morrissey has something he would like to bitch about. Stop the fucking presses.
02:10 PM on 02/22/12
Stiffneck
User Info.
Checked the Bravado online shop right now. Everything Morrissey related is on sale. Are they trying to get rid of all the merch ?
02:37 PM on 02/22/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
EvERYONE! This just in, Morrissey has something he would like to bitch about. Stop the fucking presses.
this is a legitimate post. they are selling merchandise using his name and likeness without his consent and giving him no money for it.
02:43 PM on 02/22/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is a legitimate post. they are selling merchandise using his name and likeness without his consent and giving him no money for it.

But, they're selling his official Merch...? If they're not allowed to sell it, where the hell does it come from?
02:46 PM on 02/22/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

Not what I was getting at at all. I'm saying Morrissey ALWAYS has something to bitch about regardless of who's right or wrong.

No use getting into the "why was this posted" arguments.

That's not what I was saying
02:54 PM on 02/22/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
But, they're selling his official Merch...? If they're not allowed to sell it, where the hell does it come from?
possibly stolen but more than likely just cheap knockoffs. Buys one shirt walks in to a tshirt place and says make me a thousand of these.
03:23 PM on 02/22/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Don't worry Morrissey, I won't be buying any of your shirts.
03:45 PM on 02/22/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
possibly stolen but more than likely just cheap knockoffs. Buys one shirt walks in to a tshirt place and says make me a thousand of these.

But they're selling his albums?
04:06 PM on 02/22/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
But they're selling his albums?
what are you expecting me to say? If Morrisey and the people i charge of distributing his merchandise and music say that the merchandise this place is selling is illegitimate it's illegitimate. Shirts can be copied or stolen cds can be copied or stolen.
04:25 PM on 02/22/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what are you expecting me to say? If Morrisey and the people i charge of distributing his merchandise and music say that the merchandise this place is selling is illegitimate it's illegitimate. Shirts can be copied or stolen cds can be copied or stolen.

I just think there's something more to it...
05:43 PM on 02/22/12
spunkmastaflex
silkysmoooth
User Info.
"Bravado do(es) not have any legal right to sell Morrissey t-shirts, etc., but are doing so despite legal warnings that they must stop."

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos