Username
Password
Rise Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Records
Inside AP.net

Interview: Like Moths To Flames

Posted by: Jake Denning (02/22/12)
You can check out our interview with Like Moths To Flames here.
From the InterviewI mean, yeah in a sense. It's moreso like "Oh yeah, you claim to be a Christian, but you don't live this kindof lifestyle." There were certain things that I didn't feel convicted about that other people wouldn't dream of doing. Just because you see things a certain way, doesn't mean I see things a certain way.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28.
06:39 PM on 02/22/12
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
Chris joined a shitty band that made shitty music. At least he had hope of being respected in Agraceful, now it's just oh you're in Like Moths to Flames? That name is fucking retarded (even if it is from a Thrice song) BRB whilst I laugh at you
08:56 PM on 02/22/12
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Chris joined a shitty band that made shitty music. At least he had hope of being respected in Agraceful, now it's just oh you're in Like Moths to Flames? That name is fucking retarded (even if it is from a Thrice song) BRB whilst I laugh at you
That's not very nice.
09:18 PM on 02/22/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
The name is the only thing i like about the band
10:33 PM on 02/22/12
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
jordanKTM... IS the dude who Andy from ETID was talking about in that interview about skrillex....
10:53 PM on 02/22/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I sent him a message on Facebook and he didn't respond. I guess he has like a million fans and is too busy to respond to just one.
01:28 AM on 02/23/12
Mikey18244
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The song The Great I Am really impacted my life alot, those lyrics are so strong and to see Chris lose his faith like this is devastating he was settng such a great example in Agraceful and this band right here is just the opposite :/
05:09 AM on 02/23/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
Agraceful is horrendous so excuse me while I point and laugh at you.
05:53 AM on 02/23/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
LMTF's lyrics are whiney and annoying. At least Agraceful's lyrics had some meaning behind them.
06:05 AM on 02/23/12
Ollie McKraut
Registered Member
User Info.
I sent him a message on Facebook and he didn't respond. I guess he has like a million fans and is too busy to respond to just one.
sincerely yours, stan
06:15 AM on 02/23/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Guy needs to go back to Emarosa and make good music again.
06:22 AM on 02/23/12
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hahaha
07:22 AM on 02/23/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The song The Great I Am really impacted my life alot, those lyrics are so strong and to see Chris lose his faith like this is devastating he was settng such a great example in Agraceful and this band right here is just the opposite :/
This so freaking much. Those songs helped with my faith. Now to see what he's become...
07:25 AM on 02/23/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Well played.
07:42 AM on 02/23/12
AaronChristley
Around and About
User Info.
agraceful? anybody remember the other members band Terra Firma?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS