Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

T in the Park Festival Grows

Posted by: Andy Biddulph (02/23/12)
Another line-up announcement has been made for this year's T in the Park festival. Headliners Snow Patrol, The Stone Roses and Kasabian will be joined by the likes of New Order, Twin Atlantic and Mastodon at the Scottish festival. Head to the replies to see the line-up so far.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16.
03:36 AM on 02/23/12
Andy Biddulph
Staff Writer @asbiddulph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
04:07 AM on 02/23/12
storytelling__
wants to work in revelations.
User Info.
So good! How I wish I could attend!
04:29 AM on 02/23/12
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
Looks like the Reading/Leeds leaked line up was right then cause they got New Order and other names similar.
05:51 AM on 02/23/12
shortymcsteve
User Info.
Last years line up was so much better. This is just a big indie fest.
06:08 AM on 02/23/12
superjuper27
-
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Agreed, this is a pretty horrible line-up, with only a few exceptions
06:14 AM on 02/23/12
lloydy_182
User Info.
Last years line up was so much better. This is just a big indie fest.
T In The Park/Oxegen have had pretty much the top European festival line-up for the last 2/3 years for me. They've dropped the ball this year, indie fest is right.
08:06 AM on 02/23/12
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
I go 4000 miles across the ocean for vacation this summer, and Enter Shikari is playing show 40 minutes from my hotel in Scotland. Unreal, and unbelievably tempting haha.
08:33 AM on 02/23/12
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
Same artists playing the festival circuit every year. The only bands here I'd see are The Darkness, Enter Shikari (unreal live show at Rockness 2 years ago) and The Horrors. How can Noel Gallagher headline with one album released is beyond me (Same goes for any band that headline festivals on their first album). That's me presuming he'll be headlining the R1/NME stage
09:27 AM on 02/23/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Same artists playing the festival circuit every year. The only bands here I'd see are The Darkness, Enter Shikari (unreal live show at Rockness 2 years ago) and The Horrors. How can Noel Gallagher headline with one album released is beyond me (Same goes for any band that headline festivals on their first album). That's me presuming he'll be headlining the R1/NME stage

He'll mix in Oasis tunes.
10:29 AM on 02/23/12
Andy Biddulph
Staff Writer @asbiddulph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Looks like the Reading/Leeds leaked line up was right then cause they got New Order and other names similar.
I'd like to think (hope) that the Reading and Leeds headliners would be exclusive. So I think that R&L line-up is fake because Kasabian would be headlining both those festivals and TITP. Then again, MCR did exactly the same last year...

In short: I really, really hope that Readling and Leeds one isn't real.
10:31 AM on 02/23/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
What festival are The Smiths playing?

/
10:40 AM on 02/23/12
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
I'd like to think (hope) that the Reading and Leeds headliners would be exclusive. So I think that R&L line-up is fake because Kasabian would be headlining both those festivals and TITP. Then again, MCR did exactly the same last year...

In short: I really, really hope that Readling and Leeds one isn't real.
Blink 182 were scheduled to headline pretty much every festival last year before the delay.
10:40 AM on 02/23/12
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
The Stone Roses and Noel Fucking Gallagher headlining the second night? the rest of the festival could be an endless Skrillex set for all I care

also is this the original New Order lineup? and is Tinie Tempah that big that he is headlining over them?
11:14 AM on 02/23/12
Andy Biddulph
Staff Writer @asbiddulph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Blink 182 were scheduled to headline pretty much every festival last year before the delay.
Also true. Shit.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests