AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Mp3 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 60.
12:53 PM on 02/23/12
honestykills
User Info.
This sounds like the shit I hear blaring from the speakers inside of Hollister. please, please be a joke.
12:55 PM on 02/23/12
bakin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought it was cool, but then I realized my sister has been listening to this stuff on the radio for like 15 years, and lost interest.
12:56 PM on 02/23/12
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.
Have now given this a few listens.

Pass. So much passing on this song. Hoping the rest of his full length isn't like this :/
01:06 PM on 02/23/12
justbradley
User Info.
Why is everyone surprised? He said that he was going to be making a different kind of music than he did with Tides of Man. It's going to be a mix of stuff, I guess, with pop being one element. He said he was recording it with Matt Malpass, the same guy who's produced Lydia's records, and Leighton's side project, the Cinema. Solid song, solid production. Can't wait for his solo stuff. I'll listen to it regardless of what genre it is, because it's Tilian.
01:43 PM on 02/23/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Why is everyone surprised? He said that he was going to be making a different kind of music than he did with Tides of Man. It's going to be a mix of stuff, I guess, with pop being one element. He said he was recording it with Matt Malpass, the same guy who's produced Lydia's records, and Leighton's side project, the Cinema. Solid song, solid production. Can't wait for his solo stuff. I'll listen to it regardless of what genre it is, because it's Tilian.

Lol, you just proved cwhit412's theory.
01:48 PM on 02/23/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
what's everyone surprised about? after watching the recent studio updates, this is about what i expected.
01:56 PM on 02/23/12
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
User Info.
It sounds just like the stuff that a lot of AP hates.
But they'll love it because he's Tillian.
A million times this.

I sincerely hope Till wasn't the main lyricist in Tides. The idea that he could go from writing something like "Descent" to this is horrifying.
01:57 PM on 02/23/12
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
02:04 PM on 02/23/12
cwhit412
User Info.
Lol, you just proved cwhit412's theory.
People associate way too much with name value rather than legitimate artistic value.
That's why if you're on the mainstream, you immediately suck.
02:05 PM on 02/23/12
cwhit412
User Info.
This is a prank. It's actually not Tillian.

Do you like it less now?
02:09 PM on 02/23/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
amazing. song is terrific
02:12 PM on 02/23/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
It sounds like... Ellie Goulding. Not that i don't like it, but Ellie already does it better.
02:18 PM on 02/23/12
McShredder
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A million times this.

I sincerely hope Till wasn't the main lyricist in Tides. The idea that he could go from writing something like "Descent" to this is horrifying.
x100000. to quote POS, "you didn't get mature, you got tame. they ain't the same".

edit: listened 2 more times. just makes me sad. ToM could've been so much, oh well I guess.
02:42 PM on 02/23/12
JWillTrick
User Info.
Can someone point me in the direction of his previous material? I've never heard of him and don't care for this song. Apparently his previous stuff was solid?
02:44 PM on 02/23/12
wakted152
You Know How I Do
User Info.
i feel like he's just making this king of music to make money
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music