AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Say Anything News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Say Anything
Inside AP.net

Free Download: "Burn a Miracle" by Say...

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/23/12)
An official free download of "Burn a Miracle" by Say Anything is available here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 32
01:10 PM on 02/23/12
plns
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am still shocked that the release date hasn't been pushed up. It seems like they did nothing to fight the leak.
01:22 PM on 02/23/12
BottleRocket
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
I am still shocked that the release date hasn't been pushed up. It seems like they did nothing to fight the leak.
Yeah. As if it leaking months in advance isn't embarrassing enough, their (lack of) response is laughable.
01:23 PM on 02/23/12
cobja94
User Info.
ha.
01:24 PM on 02/23/12
nickstetina
User Info.
One whole free song from a record that's been leaked for over a month!? Gee-whiz, thanks RCRD LBL!
01:27 PM on 02/23/12
AndyMania
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
one of the few good songs on the record :[
01:28 PM on 02/23/12
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
I'm sure the label probably thought "Here's the deal... if we simply don't address the situation, nobody will notice the leak!"

Bummer. Love the new album though!
01:28 PM on 02/23/12
mms13
User Info.
Yeah and they're fucked cause by the time the release date hits no one is going to want to listen to their crappy album
01:34 PM on 02/23/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
lol I'll take advantage of this since I dont download leaks. and dont really feel like it since my friend got an early morning call telling her what albums she illegally owned, and her internet wouldnt be turned on til she deleted them off her computer.
01:41 PM on 02/23/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
lol I'll take advantage of this since I dont download leaks. and dont really feel like it since my friend got an early morning call telling her what albums she illegally owned, and her internet wouldnt be turned on til she deleted them off her computer.
Really? lol
01:56 PM on 02/23/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
They know its leaked and heck I would be lying if I said I did not download it but it only made me want to pre-order it. Been playing this album non stop since the leak. Atm it will almost have a guaranteed slot in my top 5 favorite albums of the year. It is getting a lot of crap for being different but no Say Anything album is the same. I think they just want people to hear the new songs. Not everyone downloads leaks. I doubt the album will sell that great because of the leak but Say Anything are not a big name band in music. They are well known in the scene and that is about the extent to it. I bet they are happy their fans can hear their music and they can play new songs live. Nobody wants an album to leak but does not change the fact people will love and hate it.
02:01 PM on 02/23/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.

yeah, true story. I didnt know they did this (not exactly sure who "they" is lol) but it was a huge pain in the ass for my friend. idk how often this happens though.
02:21 PM on 02/23/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
insert joke here about free downloading the whole album a month ago
04:24 PM on 02/23/12
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah, true story. I didnt know they did this (not exactly sure who "they" is lol) but it was a huge pain in the ass for my friend. idk how often this happens though.
doesnt surprise, ive heard of internet providers doing this before. normally they dont provide internet access to you anymore. ur friend got lucky!
04:35 PM on 02/23/12
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
doesnt surprise, ive heard of internet providers doing this before. normally they dont provide internet access to you anymore. ur friend got lucky!

lol it was on her birthday too. bad timing haha. but def got lucky. I'll have to ask about how many albums it was.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums