05:06 PM on 05/28/12 
User Info.
movingxpictures
Is it a dream keeping you awake?
Dela-where?
Female
Thank you. I appreciate the support.

"Tell that stupid Mick he just made my list of things to do today."

I've never seen you before and I just had to, haha.
04:44 AM on 05/29/12 
User Info.
Alison1488
____
Female - 26 Years Old
Clarisonic love, fuck yeah!

Right? I cannot even begin to properly convey how amazing this thing is. My face has never been this clear in 10 years. Yes, I dropped a ridiculous amount on it, but I would buy it again and again for how much of a difference it has made.
02:04 PM on 05/29/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Be VERY careful with Acutane, guys. My friend is in a lawsuit with them right now (and, trust me, this is pretty common. Lots of people have won millions off them) because she literally cannot shit. It fucked up her colon, gave her Colonic inertia. and even strong laxatives don't help. I think she shits like a few time a month max, and they've told her they may need to remove her colon and have a bag attached to her in the past (although it's looking positive on that aspect right now) >_>

IF YOU SHOW ANY SORT OF SIDE EFFECT SYMPTOM, STOP TAKING IT.

Hehe, just some words of wisdom xD. Doesn't mean everyone will have the same shit happen.
06:10 PM on 02/23/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
Your silence does not protect you
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I am bumping this thread because I just ordered Lush's Dark Angels and if it doesn't work I'm going to be sad haha. But I've been meaning to get it for a while now and I figured with my tax return money I might as well try it. rn I'm using the Body Shop's tea tree line but I'm not super impressed enough to repurchase. My skin is okay I guess, but I'd like it to be nice enough that it doesn't get all shiny and gross if I don't wear makeup.
01:55 PM on 02/25/14 
User Info.
eriatarka24
i use these
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-Oil....5-oz/10533955
http://www.cleanandclear.com/product...acial-cleanser

i go between them, once a week or so. i'm always told my skin looks good and clear so i owe it to these.

also, for toning:
http://www.neutrogena.com/product/alcohol-free+toner.do

for cleaning make up:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-Exf...20-CT/10316848
08:36 PM on 05/19/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I've been using a BHA from Paula's Choice but I can't tell if it's really doing anything. My skin was decently fine before, I just wanted something to really get in my pores because they still looked a little enlarged and clogged. I will say that my monthly hormonal breakout was really tame this time, assuming this one pimple is the worst of it lol, so maybe it is working. I want to not complain because my skin looks way better than it did years ago, but I'll always pointlessly try for perfection.

Also, I just found out this girl I know with the most amazing skin I've ever seen only uses water to wash her face. Life is not fair.
12:59 PM on 05/25/14 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 24 Years Old
The more I do to my skin the worse it is

All I do is wash my face with a microfiber cloth (no face wash) I highly recommend these, a lot of girls I know do this and are obsessed with how well it gets makeup off.

And use st Ives moisturizer and my skin is great.

I don't have acne though, but I do have redness and some gross pores.
02:04 PM on 05/29/14 
User Info.
wecameaswaffles
youtube.com/hvrocker2
UML c.o. Engineering
Female - 18 Years Old
I wash my face 2x daily and still seem to always have one blemish somewhere on my face at all times. It's irritating. But other than that my skin is pretty healthy.
11:00 PM on 05/31/14 
User Info.
Jenajena
Jena ≈ Gina.
Las Vegas, NV
Female - 21 Years Old
Not acne related, but I make a sugar scrub for my dry hands and it's awesome. I make it with sugar, olive oil, lemon zest (and lemon juice, but if you're using it on your face, that might not be a such good idea), and I sometimes empty a bag of green tea into it. It makes my hands really soft. You could also add honey, ground coffee, brown sugar, coconut or almond oil, or other citrus zests/juices.
05:59 PM on 06/02/14 
User Info.
kianacarly
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
^^that sounds awesome!

I just got Angels on Bare Skin and Coal Face in the mail so I'm excited to try them after I run out of Dark Angels. They also sent me a sample of Let The Good Times Roll and it smells sooo good. Lush is so stupidly expensive but their products are so much fun.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos