Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
05:32 PM on 02/29/12
Tap Dat App
Believers Never Die, Bro
User Info.
Reading this really bummed me out. Fall Out Boy have been my favourite band since the TTTYG days and I still think Folie a Deux is their best record by far. I don't get why more people never grew with them like I did. I can only listen to TTTYG and FUCT because of the nostalgia nowadays, they were capable of writing much better songs and they did. Sucks to hear they actually got booed for it.

Also, Soul Punk had some really good songs. I still love "Allie" just to name one.

Thank you for pretty much expressing my exact feelings on the matter of their music. But, look:

This man has done so much for me and it's impossible to express this at any point without sounding like a total loser. "Grow up" or "You like them way too much", that type of shit, but the music he makes is what I am most passionate about in my life, besides the love I have shared with my girlfriend for 6 months now, who I met at HIS solo concert. He has virtually done everything for me without even knowing it and my world wouldn't be the same if he hadn't done what he loved. I can't ask for anything more.
07:08 PM on 03/27/12
Tap Dat App
Believers Never Die, Bro
User Info.
I still love you, Patrick. Folie a Deux is Fall Out Boy's best album, and I thoroughly enjoyed Soul Punk. Don't let them win. Keep going.
^_^ this to infinity (on high), lol lame fob pun -IM SO COOL GUYS

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version