User Info.
"If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all."

- Holly Hox

That's all I have to say about this.
09:53 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Emo as fuck.

(Sidenote: my phone doesn't try to auto-correct 'emo.' That's hilarious).
09:55 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

Wow. Super fanboy right here, guys. Watch out!
09:58 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
People loved Taproot once. T.I. was once the most popular rapper in the world. Times change, kids (who are the majority of consumers) grow up.People don't have a responsibility to continue supporting something or someone forever just because it was popular once. Fall Out Boy had a pretty great run, he made millions of dollars, played sold out arenas, was able to travel the world, and got to experience a ton of things most never will because of it. Yes, it must be terrible getting mean letters and hecklers, but what he doesn't mention were the tons of girls willing to bang him and the ton of fan positivie letters and feedback that also comes with that same territory.

If he can't just be happy with his accomplishments and move on to the next phase of his, that sucks for him I guess, I'm sure as hell not going to feel sorry for him and don't think he should be out there begging for sympathy.

I'm sure Cuba Gooding Jr. thought he was going to be a major movie star forever when he won his Oscar, and is sad it didn't pan out that way, but he just working and not begging people who liked Jerry Maguire back in the day to feel sorry for him.

I absolutely agree with this.
10:01 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Or auto-correct "correct". :X

Touche, D. Touche.
10:04 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I will agree I am a fan of the band. I may even agree to fan boy despite never actually seeing the band live. Say what you want about me but I would respect any artist who was really talented and had that kind of backlash for showing artistic freedom. If you wanna give me crap about calling out ignorant people then do so but its no skin off my back. You are winning no points or anything.

You told the dude to get cancer. "Come on, man!"
10:11 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I'm on my phone and can't multi-quote but what I wanna say is Pig Destroyer, Dude whose name begins with the W and anyone else talking shit can suck my dick.

There's a difference between "talking shit" and being a realist and stating one's own opinion.
10:12 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

You are the one who is fucked up saying "this" to such an idiotic comment.
10:14 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

Hey y'all! Qadriyyah's here. Discussion is over. We can go home now.
10:16 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Sorry I offended you so much Holly Hox. How can I ever repay you and your greatness.

I'm not asking for anything. You stated your opinion and I stated mine. It's all good. I know you don't want anyone to actually get cancer....right?
10:18 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Worst I would wish on a person is the stomach flu under extreme conditions but no would not wish cancer on a person.

I know.
11:24 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
kid, don't apologize to the bully, it's embarrassing. stick with your "get cancer" statement and add "with a sprinkle of aids you cock" and let it be.

Troll harder.
11:51 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
11:56 AM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
That's who I thought it was, but I don't think Dunn's hair was ever that light...

Not enough tattoos either
01:12 PM on 02/29/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
You agree'd with the guy who made the "get cancer" joke...so NO GIF FOR YOU.

Hahahaha

Obligatory "This"

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests