Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:00 PM on 02/28/12
Zack Haughton
The song that goes like danananana
User Info.
Let me start by saying this website isn't exempt from the type of hate that he's describing, and you know who you are. Every Fall Out Boy or Patrick Stump thread or news post I see has at least 10 mentions of his 'old stuff'. That being said, I wouldn't listen to Radiohead if it wasn't for Fall Out Boy, and their frontman. I wouldn't listen to Eric B and Rakim. I wouldn't listen to Converge. I wouldn't be posting on this site right now.

That may seem a little outrageous and maybe another artist would have caught my eye and turned me onto a whole new world of music, but the way things worked out, it was him and his band that did it. Fall Out Boy picked up where blink-182 left off in '03. Yet blink is praised as the second coming of Christ on here and in music in general. There's no band in the world that would have a bigger reunion than FOB right now. And there's no singer in the world who would have a better solo career than Patrick would, given the right circumstances and the right marketing.

I hope he does take a break from music. I hope when the time comes he shows us all that pride is more important than vocals or guitar licks or chord progression. If the things he's saying are true, we don't deserve Patrick Stump or FOB. And that's how it is
11:03 PM on 02/28/12
Zack Haughton
The song that goes like danananana
User Info.
Also, Folie a Deux was amazing, I own it in several formats, I love it, I have the vinyl hanging on my wall. But it is not the best Fall Out Boy album. It could be your favorite, but it's certainly not the best.

Doesn't deserve anything but praise though.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums