Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 12 posts
08:35 PM on 02/28/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Oh my god

This seriously made me tear up. Even though I'm not one of those fans who make him feel shitty cause I've never done anything he has said I still just feel so terrible that he feels this way. I wish I could just give him a big hug and tell him I love Soul Punk.
08:56 PM on 02/28/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE HATE FOLIE A DEUX??!!!! That just seems unreal to me! That album was amazing. FOB is definitely a great example that got better and better with each release. Just assholes don't appreciate shit cause its not pop punk enough.

And yes, I have gone from being sad to angry
08:58 PM on 02/28/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Yeah so that shit kinda tore me up. While the FOB records meant so much to me, people should really just get over it. Yes, Soul Punk is way different. I like some of it, don't like some of it. I donno...I guess I always thought Patrick deserved so much more respect than he got. While Pete was being Pete (I guess I don't mean that in a good way or a bad way) Patrick seemed to be presenting the music in a relatable way to everyone that wasn't 14. I think he'll be great regardless...just sad to see all these assholes get to him.

For what it's worth, I still get chills every time I hear Thriller.

I still remember the first time I heard that song. It made me feel... just incredible. If I could somehow live in that song I would.
09:09 AM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I'm on my phone and can't multi-quote but what I wanna say is Pig Destroyer, Dude whose name begins with the W and anyone else talking shit can suck my dick.
09:09 AM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
09:12 AM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
You are the one who is fucked up saying "this" to such an idiotic comment.

I don't care.
09:12 AM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
There's a difference between "talking shit" and being a realist and stating one's own opinion.

I don't care
11:08 AM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

If you are back it would make this horrid thread a little bit better. At least for me.
11:13 AM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
You agree'd with the guy who made the "get cancer" joke...so NO GIF FOR YOU.

Noooooo!

But seriously about that...

I don't think anyone should "get cancer" but I'm in a really shitty mood and that dude was pissing me off so I just wrote "this" at something hateful directed at him. I admit it was wrong but whatever... I did it, can't be changed. Still think he's a jerkface though
11:20 AM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
12:10 PM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
kid, don't apologize to the bully, it's embarrassing. stick with your "get cancer" statement and add "with a sprinkle of aids you cock" and let it be.
01:32 PM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
speaking as one of those pretentious kids who won't listen to anything past Take This To Your Grave (Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner aint bad), this was tough to hear. Gotta feel for the guy. Don't think anyone would care if Pete Wentz wrote this though.
I would.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version