1. of the first or highest quality, class, or rank: a classic piece of work.
2. serving as a standard, model, or guide: the classic method of teaching arithmetic.
3. of or pertaining to Greek and Roman antiquity, esp. with reference to literature and art.
4. modeled upon or imitating the style or thought of ancient Greece and Rome: The 17th and 18th centuries were obsessed with classic ideals.
5. of or adhering to an established set of artistic or scientific standards or methods: a classic example of mid-Victorian architecture.
6. basic; fundamental: the classic rules of warfare.
7. of literary or historical renown: the classic haunts of famous writers.
8. traditional or typical: a classic comedy routine.
9. definitive: the classic reference work on ornithology.
10. of or pertaining to automobiles distinguished by elegant styling, outstanding engineering, and fine workmanship that were built between about 1925 and 1948.
vanessa carlton's song a thousand miles is none of those things.
substituting the simpler and more appropriate word "catchy" would have been a little more deserving of the songs characteristic. it is by no means a classic. nice try though.
ehh, "nice try" to post anything useless and pathetic ^^^
so, you put "nice try" in quotes. as if to say it wasn't a nice try to post anything useless and pathetic. so bascially what you're saying is that what i posted was not useless or pathetic. well, thanks. you're kind. i appreciate it.