Username
Password
All Time Low News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
All Time Low
Inside AP.net

All Time Low Talk "Dirty Work" Follow-Up

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/29/12)
Like most of their interviews in the past few months, All Time Low talk about the follow-up to Dirty Work in a new video interview. Check the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 66
10:42 AM on 02/29/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:45 AM on 02/29/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Good to hear they aren't trying to make songs for radio now. Hopefully back to Alex writing lyrics by himself and no co writers this time around.
10:46 AM on 02/29/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
justinwho
long live RepliesWithGifs
User Info.
please for the love of god be true to your word about being "all time low" again.
justinwho
long live RepliesWithGifs
User Info.
10:52 AM on 02/29/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
im assuming he does't feel like dancing anymore.
11:05 AM on 02/29/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
im assuming he does't feel like dancing anymore.

Lol

Anyway good for them and their new outlook on creating music. I don't need a repeat of a past album. If that's what they want to do, fine. If they want to try something different, fine too. I just want good music from these guys.
11:06 AM on 02/29/12
DanTGD
Dynamite Hero
User Info.
I can guarantee this is bullshit. And the next album will be just as written-for-radio as this one. Probably with a guest vocal from a rapper.
11:15 AM on 02/29/12
punchedbyagirl
blaremagazine.com // Josh
User Info.
You can say the LP was written for radio, but we all know "Heroes" was a solid track.
11:18 AM on 02/29/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
I don't get the hate on 'Dirty Work', albeit it wasn't revolutionary but it had a few gems on it. However lyrically 'Put Up or Shut Up' was gold for me. I think these guys will write a rather good record this go around.

This reminds me of the crap Mayday Parade got for 'Anywhere But Here', I think anyone will agree that co-writers don't work when the original formula is just fine.
11:19 AM on 02/29/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
Once again I'm putting all my marbles in the All Time slow bag in hopes that this album is at least listenable the whole way through. An album full of Time Bomb, Heroes, Do You Want Me (and Actors and Painting Flowers for the diehards) type songs would be fucking perfect. I love the older stuff but if they wanna move away from that, that's cool too, just do it right
11:21 AM on 02/29/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Lol

Anyway good for them and their new outlook on creating music. I don't need a repeat of a past album. If that's what they want to do, fine. If they want to try something different, fine too. I just want good music from these guys.
Every time I go into an ATL thread, Ive come to expect something sarcastic or negative from you about the band, so I have to say im pleasantly surprised with this post.

Anyways, the things hes saying in all these interviews keep adding up in my mind. With the combination of using one producer, in one direction musically, in one allotted amount of time, being "all time low" again with just two guitars, bass, drums, and vocals, without trying to get to radio, him being in the most creative place hes been in awhile, and just the fact that I have extreme faith in this band......Im thinking this recording going to kick a good amount of asses.
11:25 AM on 02/29/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Every time I go into an ATL thread, Ive come to expect something sarcastic or negative from you about the band, so I have to say im pleasantly surprised with this post.

Anyways, the things hes saying in all these interviews keep adding up in my mind. With the combination of using one producer, in one direction musically, in one allotted amount of time, being "all time low" again with just two guitars, bass, drums, and vocals, without trying to get to radio, him being in the most creative place hes been in awhile, and just the fact that I have extreme faith in this band......Im thinking this recording going to kick a good amount of asses.
Couldn't agree more. When do you think they'll put out this record (realistically) ?? I am getting anxious over here
11:29 AM on 02/29/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
So stoked to see RepliesWithGifs back in the game!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums