Male - 47 Years Old
meeting were cancelled so ...

09:16 AM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 24 Years Old
I believe me and Thomas were the only ones from the thread at the acoustic boardwalk thing, but it was cool. Buddy Nielsen from Senses Fail literally took control of the entire situation after the stone pony fucked everything up. Had no idea he was TSSF's tm. I wish Team Pagano was at Bamboozle! Was a great weekend. Well worth the trip/money.
Also, we all got together on Sunday and took a picture- I'm sure Yabs will post it at some point.
How was the whole Skrillex thing? I saw on the news post that people were saying that you could hear the transformer shit sounds during TWY set. I watched a few live videos and you can even hear it in the videos. Was it distracting for the band or crowd?
09:17 AM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
cypeelolelo
No Avatar Selected
New Zealand
Male
Joyce hit their three-run homer to your ninth inning off fill-in closer David Robertson, falling on a single twisted ankle as person finished his swing, as well as the Rays rallied that would beat some of the Creative York Yankees 4-1 on Wednesday night. ghd hair straighteners Joyce, who struck outside earlier consisting of its bases loaded, drove a good 1-2 pitch at your originally row linked with seats beyond your short porch with regard to right, giving Tampa Bay a 4-1 lead with snapping currently the club’s 0-for-20 drought thanks to runners throughout the scoring position. ghd hair straightener This Mets battered reliever Kyle Kendrick all over the type of seventh, scoring three runs on two hits and / or two walks to help take a particular 5-4 lead. That came after Lee, all the way through his return after missing three weeks that includes any kind of strained oblique, had allowed two runs over six innings. http://www.ghdforsalenewzealand.info
11:56 AM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
Stanhope, NJ
Female - 22 Years Old
How was the whole Skrillex thing? I saw on the news post that people were saying that you could hear the transformer shit sounds during TWY set. I watched a few live videos and you can even hear it in the videos. Was it distracting for the band or crowd?

Yeah, it was pretty bad. I forget who but someone on stage said something along the lines of "turn that fucking computer off."
12:04 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
Shaymojack
Texas
Male - 19 Years Old
I'd love to get one of those IWAH shirts.
12:29 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
hellogorgeous
two up two down
Female - 27 Years Old
twy are too popular for house shows now?

sellouts

Jeff Rosenstock would play a show in a bathroom if he was offered enough beer and anti-depressants!

hahahaha
12:36 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
Sup broski. It's easy to be nostalgic about the thread, haha.

He doesn't like being called broski. His nickname is QuadP so call him that for now on.
04:18 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
YoShitsGoinDown
Long Island, NY
Male - 26 Years Old
Tour with TEN starts tomorrow! w00t
04:26 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah, it was pretty bad. I forget who but someone on stage said something along the lines of "turn that fucking computer off."

I think it was Josh. The crowd cheering afterwards was hilarious. I think Bamboozle realized they fucked up in placing that stage too close to the Main stage. I noticed they turned off some of its speakers for Saturday and Sunday, and it was less of a problem for the rest of the festival.
11:02 PM on 05/22/12 
User Info.
SincerelyMe
Stanhope, NJ
Female - 22 Years Old
I'd love to get one of those IWAH shirts.

Snagged one today. They're pretty dope.

Tour with TEN starts tomorrow! w00t

I can't believe I'm finally seeing TEN. TWY opening just makes it even better.

I think it was Josh. The crowd cheering afterwards was hilarious. I think Bamboozle realized they fucked up in placing that stage too close to the Main stage. I noticed they turned off some of its speakers for Saturday and Sunday, and it was less of a problem for the rest of the festival.

Yeah. Friday was kind of a mess. It was really unorganized overall.
12:22 AM on 05/23/12 
User Info.
feelgoodside
Yes, yes I am.
Male - 21 Years Old
Had fun tonight, here is what I ended up bringing home.
12:24 AM on 05/23/12 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
Rachel?
12:32 AM on 05/23/12 
User Info.
feelgoodside
Yes, yes I am.
Male - 21 Years Old
I don't know who she is. Soupy asked who Rachel was and every guy in the place said they were. Soupy was just like "Well happy fucking birthday!"
08:05 AM on 05/23/12 
User Info.
SincerelyMe
Stanhope, NJ
Female - 22 Years Old
Had fun tonight, here is what I ended up bringing home.

Oh hey, I got one too.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version