AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Nightmare of You News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stream Nightmare of You's Latest Release

Posted by - 08:13 AM on 09/11/07
Nightmare of You's new EP, Bang, is now available for streaming in its entirety on the group's purevolume page. The album is available in-stores today courtesy of Bevonshire Records.

Submitted by XenoAbe

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
08:16 AM on 09/11/07
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
I was looking on the Best Buy/Amazon websites and I have not been able to find this EP. The only places I've seen it is on Smartpunk and Emusic.

If anybody finds this in an actual store, let me know because I don't want to waste a trip.
08:28 AM on 09/11/07
thechrisformat
let's tune out
User Info.
i dont think this is available in stores. im pretty sure NOY's myspace said the physical cd copy of this EP is only available from smartpunk.
08:36 AM on 09/11/07
The_New_Cancer_
zomg ur mom
User Info.
im so excited for this =D
09:20 AM on 09/11/07
handsomedreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The physical CD will not be available in stores (at least for now). If you want a copy of the CD you can order it from smart punk or buy it at a show. The main focus of distribution will be digital via Itunes, Emusic, Rhapsody, Napster etc. Shipping pieces of plastic all over the country seems to be a waste since people aren't buying them anyway. If there is enough of a demand we will look into getting some indy distro to ship to your nearest Walmart since the mom and pop stores have likely closed (sarcasm). OR, if you are an avid supporter of independent music and really to see the CD in your local indie store, have them contact us and we will send some.

Enjoy the music.

Cheers.
09:28 AM on 09/11/07
bones jones
'rrhea
User Info.
this is so good
09:29 AM on 09/11/07
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
The physical CD will not be available in stores (at least for now). If you want a copy of the CD you can order it from smart punk or buy it at a show. The main focus of distribution will be digital via Itunes, Emusic, Rhapsody, Napster etc. Shipping pieces of plastic all over the country seems to be a waste since people aren't buying them anyway. If there is enough of a demand we will look into getting some indy distro to ship to your nearest Walmart since the mom and pop stores have likely closed (sarcasm). OR, if you are an avid supporter of independent music and really to see the CD in your local indie store, have them contact us and we will send some.

Enjoy the music.

Cheers.

Shoot.

Looks like I'll have to order it from Smartpunk then. I'm still one of those people who like to have a physical copy. I enjoy being able to have the music at a higher quality and I also appreciate the artwork that comes with physical cd's.

Hopefully the full-length cd will be out in stores and thanks for making music.
10:00 AM on 09/11/07
allhollows86
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
did jerry finn produce this one or just the new album
10:04 AM on 09/11/07
Pat k
sunchildspeaks.blogspot.c om
User Info.
Sounds good guys!
11:13 AM on 09/11/07
tehloxely
Discogs Contributor
User Info.
Smartpunk has the exclusive digipak version. I got that one :)
01:39 PM on 09/11/07
thechrisformat
let's tune out
User Info.
Shoot.

Looks like I'll have to order it from Smartpunk then. I'm still one of those people who like to have a physical copy. I enjoy being able to have the music at a higher quality and I also appreciate the artwork that comes with physical cd's.

Hopefully the full-length cd will be out in stores and thanks for making music.

me too.
01:57 PM on 09/11/07
crit
@CRlTTER
User Info.
I have been listening to this nonstop for almost a month straight, I'm glad it's out there, I hope everyone picks it up or checks it out. My preorder is late, I want my physical copy!
01:59 PM on 09/11/07
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
I WAAAANT THIS
And yeah me too, I need a physical copy of a CD that I really like.
02:15 PM on 09/11/07
ansonyuhas
User Info.
Thats a disappointment, I was planning on going out after school to pick this up. If i buy digital copies I feel like I am not really getting anything for my money.
02:50 PM on 09/11/07
screamoutmyname
through being cool
User Info.
woooonderful!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT