AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Canada News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Pouzza Fest 2012 Schedule

Posted by - 05:10 PM on 03/02/12
The full schedule for Pouzza Fest in Montreal this May has been revealed. Some of the many bands include The Lawrence Arms, Lagwagon and The Menzingers.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
07:53 PM on 03/02/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
killer lineup. Wish I lived closer.
11:13 PM on 03/02/12
Castle Builders
Been fly since I was a young larvae
User Info.
I think I'd rather attend Bled Fest the next week and pack everything into 1 full day. I'll save the rest for the Fest.
05:47 AM on 03/03/12
JinxRemoving
User Info.
That's a great line-up.
08:50 AM on 03/03/12
Charlieistony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Larry Arms for life. and Lagwagon! Blaze was phenominal.
10:14 AM on 03/03/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I think it's so awesome something like this is happening in Canada. I just wish Winnipeg was closer to Montreal because I don't know if I want to spend $500 to get there.
10:49 AM on 03/03/12
Pokemon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's going to be a great festival. I just bought my pass this week! Lagwagon, Less Than Jake, Suicide Machines, Menzingers, Junior Battles, The Lawrence Arms.
12:09 PM on 03/03/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Too expensive, and the lineup is thin. The shows I was planning on hitting up like LTJ and the Larry Arns are $30 each, and the good bands are all on different shows.
12:44 PM on 03/03/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Too expensive, and the lineup is thin. The shows I was planning on hitting up like LTJ and the Larry Arns are $30 each, and the good bands are all on different shows.

If you're only interested in TLA and LTJ then you're missing out. So many good bands and lots of smaller bands that could be pretty good if you have an open mind:

Mockingbird Wish Me Luck, Junior Battles, The Snips, Hot Water Music, Bouncing Souls, The Flatliners, The Menzingers, Blacklist Royals, Lagwagon, Cheap Girls, Naked Raygun, Dave Hause, Mikey Erg, The Holy Mess, Suicide Machines, Classics of Love, The Reveling

The expensive thing I can somewhat understand however. It looks like they're trying to get you to buy a pass AND a ticket, although I'm not too sure how well I understand that blurb. No offense to them, but it reads like they wrote it in French and tossed it into one of those online translators that aren't entirely accurate.
02:02 PM on 03/03/12
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
User Info.
awesome, awesome lineup.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT