Username
Password
Panic At the Disco News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Panic At the Disco
Inside AP.net

Gabe Interviews Ryan Ross at VMAs

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (09/11/07)
Watch Gabe Saporta (Cobra Starship) interview Ryan Ross (Panic! at the Disco) at the VMAs here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 28
05:54 PM on 09/11/07
DGlazier
User Info.
Why does Cobra Starship get so much coverage? I think someone KNOWs someone because they are really not that great.
05:56 PM on 09/11/07
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
Buzznet is such a poor excuse for a website.
05:59 PM on 09/11/07
roflcopter
oh sweet chemical predicament.
User Info.
Buzznet is such a poor excuse for a website.

I agree.

That was a really boring interview, tbh.
06:05 PM on 09/11/07
JCCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so what the hell is buzznet? I've been linked a lot there lately from this site.

It seems to me to be the lair(ala myspace) of hardcore emo/falloutboy fangirls. correct me if I'm wrong?
06:05 PM on 09/11/07
JCCC
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
oh and was that an interview?

no talk of the new album or upcoming plans, nothing. Just them bullshittin for about a minute.
06:09 PM on 09/11/07
EmilyRegina
gets music @ www.musicboomerang.com
User Info.
That was delicious. Oh and I like how Gabe always talks more in interviews than his interviewees... it's funny.
06:11 PM on 09/11/07
emiliodelgado
User Info.
Why does Cobra Starship get so much coverage? I think someone KNOWs someone because they are really not that great.
are you kidding?
i mean Gabe was in Midtown so of course he has connections. and Cobra is on Decay Dance which is on Fueled By Ramen which is on Atlantic Records which is a major lable so of course theyre gonna have connections plus major labels have the means to market their bands and what better way to do so than being at the VMAs

plus a lot of people respect Gabe and the rest of Midtown.
06:11 PM on 09/11/07
roflcopter
oh sweet chemical predicament.
User Info.
so what the hell is buzznet? I've been linked a lot there lately from this site.

It seems to me to be the lair(ala myspace) of hardcore emo/falloutboy fangirls. correct me if I'm wrong?
Your correct.
06:13 PM on 09/11/07
MasonR5
Water and Mason
User Info.
that wasn't even worth posting.
06:16 PM on 09/11/07
altemose09
User Info.
the gym class heroes interview is much longer, they should have that one as the thread.
06:17 PM on 09/11/07
altemose09
User Info.
ryan ross should keep the make up off for now on.
06:18 PM on 09/11/07
DGlazier
User Info.
are you kidding?
i mean Gabe was in Midtown so of course he has connections. and Cobra is on Decay Dance which is on Fueled By Ramen which is on Atlantic Records which is a major lable so of course theyre gonna have connections plus major labels have the means to market their bands and what better way to do so than being at the VMAs

plus a lot of people respect Gabe and the rest of Midtown.

That was an extremely well put rebuttal. Midtown really is the shit, but I mean when you start trying to do a serious cover of "Three Times A Lady" by Lionel Richie for the E! network, it gets a little bizarre. But you had a good point.
06:26 PM on 09/11/07
anamericangod
User Info.
I still can't believe GCH won Best New Artist. What. The. Shit.
07:04 PM on 09/11/07
emiliodelgado
User Info.
That was an extremely well put rebuttal. Midtown really is the shit, but I mean when you start trying to do a serious cover of "Three Times A Lady" by Lionel Richie for the E! network, it gets a little bizarre. But you had a good point.
like them or not the were popular, and they got their connections. that was what your first statement was about, was it not? "they have to know some people" i mean thats what connections are from , and im pretty sure you get connections from being in a band and shit or am i wrong? but then again you make a good point with your rebuttal, i mean just because you dont like a band that also means everyone else dislikes them!.bravo
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums