Username
Password
Radiohead News
Have a news tip? Submit news.
Radiohead
Inside AP.net

More Radiohead Tour Dates

Posted by: Jason Tate (03/05/12)
New Radiohead tour dates have been posted.

Submitted by TheRealJohnOC

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
11:22 AM on 03/05/12
Say Hello 87
User Info.
Still no Minneapolis. I won't hold my breathe.
11:25 AM on 03/05/12
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
User Info.
Still no Minneapolis. I won't hold my breathe.
Heard that.
11:32 AM on 03/05/12
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
Sweet deal. Wonder who they'll bring out with them.
11:45 AM on 03/05/12
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
User Info.
sweeet. see them in cinci, and then at bonnaroo 3 days later. time to make up for the 21 years i've gone without seeing them i guess.
11:47 AM on 03/05/12
gman610
Second Best
User Info.
I saw them a few days ago in Atlanta. Best show I've ever seen. This tour is definitely worth catching.
11:56 AM on 03/05/12
NickIsI
I'm Only Here to Disappoint
User Info.
This will be the first time in almost 15 years that Radiohead has played the Detroit area. I'm not a huge fan, but I'm thinking about going just to say I saw them.

Also, could someone recommend me a starting point to try to get into them. I like punk rock and faster stuff, but I like Joy Division, The Smiths, Heavens, etc, so I think if I give them a chance I will like them.
12:05 PM on 03/05/12
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
User Info.
This will be the first time in almost 15 years that Radiohead has played the Detroit area. I'm not a huge fan, but I'm thinking about going just to say I saw them.

Also, could someone recommend me a starting point to try to get into them. I like punk rock and faster stuff, but I like Joy Division, The Smiths, Heavens, etc, so I think if I give them a chance I will like them.
I started with Kid A, a more electronic album, and it's still my favorite. I say you start with In Rainbows, then you go with Ok Computer, Kid A and The Bends.
02:07 PM on 03/05/12
ilikesound93
plastic fantastic lover
User Info.
Blossom!!!!! :rape:
03:14 PM on 03/05/12
skrillzzz1109
User Info.

this
03:15 PM on 03/05/12
skrillzzz1109
User Info.

Hail to the Thief is my personal favorite. I think you get a nice mix of a lot of their styles on this album.
03:17 PM on 03/05/12
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so radioheads website says tix for DC go on sale on thur, ticketmaster says friday, and verizon center says saturday. wtf??
03:46 PM on 03/05/12
Junction183
User Info.
so radioheads website says tix for DC go on sale on thur, ticketmaster says friday, and verizon center says saturday. wtf??
It looks like they're selling tickets independently through W.A.S.T.E. (i'm guessing you can buy them thursday on radiohead's website)
06:34 PM on 03/05/12
himynameiszack
Living well is the best revenge
User Info.

The song "Just" off of The Bends is probably their heaviest and most rock 'n' roll song. See how you like that.
07:18 PM on 03/05/12
yo jeff
User Info.
any idea on a price range for this? desperately want to see them and can't believe they added a michigan date!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos