This entire thread is full of head desk moments.
1) Max left a long time ago, he couldn't get clean.
2) Monte started ETF, he came up with the name. He was the original member and he hasn't left.
3) ETF wont be over anytime soon, they are touring with bigger bands and getting quite a bit of air time.
4) Ronnie has already said Max is an addict and will never be in a band with him. He doesn't want druggies around him.
5) FIR is terrible. Ronnie should have stuck with his better lyrics.
Shout out to Ronnie Radke, who took on a buncha shit talking from Max, Ronnie matured a lot during his sentence and is actually really chill and funny and i think hes gonna love to hear about this. Karma finally came back around.
You clearly don't know Ronnie.