AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 46.
02:58 PM on 03/05/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
There are only 2 original members now, Money and Ortiz.
03:47 PM on 03/05/12
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Ronnie said this in the last AP. It's actually true too. This band is done. Just read that guys tweets.
04:03 PM on 03/05/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
There are only 2 original members now, Money and Ortiz.
old news, ronnie said he left in their cover issue of altpress and he said those guys weren't even original when they started.
04:08 PM on 03/05/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Now he's really going to become an addict.
04:28 PM on 03/05/12
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
I take it from the comments that Ronnie Radke's fans in absolutepunk are getting the balls to come out of the closet!
04:34 PM on 03/05/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
old news, ronnie said he left in their cover issue of altpress and he said those guys weren't even original when they started.
Well aware. I submitted the news after I read the article. Ronnie mentioned the drummer as being the only original member though.
04:37 PM on 03/05/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
Well aware. I submitted the news after I read the article. Ronnie mentioned the drummer as being the only original member though.
escape the fate sucks anyways, no care.
04:41 PM on 03/05/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
escape the fate sucks anyways, no care.
It's a shame. I used to love. I understand they had to kick Ronnie out remain a touring band but I've never liked Craig and I'm glad to see Ronnie back on track with his life.
04:52 PM on 03/05/12
poppunkwayo
Registered Member
User Info.
It's a shame. I used to love. I understand they had to kick Ronnie out remain a touring band but I've never liked Craig and I'm glad to see Ronnie back on track with his life.
yeah band blew after he left, their first album is the only good thing they put out. i like FIR but not enough to see them live.
07:06 PM on 03/05/12
swimhockey
The Times We Felt ALIVE
User Info.

Does falling in reverse play any of those older escape the fate songs? I actually like old etf, and that's interesting that fir still plays those songs
07:38 PM on 03/05/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Does falling in reverse play any of those older escape the fate songs? I actually like old etf, and that's interesting that fir still plays those songs
Yea. If you look on youtube they've played a few. From what I remember, Not too good.. , Situations, and I think 1 more
07:39 PM on 03/05/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Basically. Saw them supporting FFAF in October. Just Robert remained. Would like to point out Robert is an egotistical twat, while I'm at it.
I figured he was when I saw his twitter info..Like really dude...really..I can wait till his band breaks up and he is working at a 7 god damn 11
I dont know why everyone thinks that, when I met him a yrs ago at a show, he seemed really nice.
10:30 PM on 03/05/12
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
This entire thread is full of head desk moments.

1) Max left a long time ago, he couldn't get clean.
2) Monte started ETF, he came up with the name. He was the original member and he hasn't left.
3) ETF wont be over anytime soon, they are touring with bigger bands and getting quite a bit of air time.
4) Ronnie has already said Max is an addict and will never be in a band with him. He doesn't want druggies around him.
5) FIR is terrible. Ronnie should have stuck with his better lyrics.
Shout out to Ronnie Radke, who took on a buncha shit talking from Max, Ronnie matured a lot during his sentence and is actually really chill and funny and i think hes gonna love to hear about this. Karma finally came back around.

You clearly don't know Ronnie.
11:35 PM on 03/05/12
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
he just escaped the rape.
03:48 AM on 03/06/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I dont know why everyone thinks that, when I met him a yrs ago at a show, he seemed really nice.
Hate to shit in your soup but most dudes in bands are ego trip fucks. They put on the happy glad to meet you face at shows and then shit talk the fuck out of their fans behind closed doors. And I am sorry but having this
"Im the drummer of escape the fate and you're probably following me cause you're a fan otherwise we'd be friends on facebook. thats all you need to know about me"
As your bio on your twitter really does not help the case of how much of a douche bag he is.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests