Password
This Thread is Closed.

02:43 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
So much this. Good for them, but passing league + running back= horrible business move.

so stupid when people say this.

even the pass heaviest teams still run 40% of the time. plus, we're talking about forte and rice, two rbs that are huge in the runnin game.

when you let players like forte, rice, etc... walk, thats a horrible business move.
02:45 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
________
I don't think that Rice contract is too bad actually, considering how much the Ravens use him.
02:46 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
I am not really a fan of giving big money to RBs but Rice and Forte do so much as all around backs that I have no problem with either deal

plus they are only 4 years
02:59 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
so stupid when people say this.

even the pass heaviest teams still run 40% of the time. plus, we're talking about forte and rice, two rbs that are huge in the runnin game.

when you let players like forte, rice, etc... walk, thats a horrible business move.

It's really not stupid. Yeah running takes up 40% of the game. But recent memory has showed up that these guys are easilllly replaceable and last a very short amount of time. The difference between ray rice and an averge RB is a fraction of the difference between a great and average qb.
03:01 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
the last three years Ray Rice is averaging 72 catches/season

so yea
03:27 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
If you're a fan of the BROWNS, EAGLES, LIONS, REDSKINS, or the PACKERS. I was just given a load of old football stuff by an elderly neighbor, and he handed me near mint 1963 official team photos. He told me to find people to take care of it, so if you want one, just quote me. I'll send it out completely free, as long as you take care of it.

What is this stuff you speak of? I have a lot of family that are huge Packers and Lions fans. And this could possibly become good gifts.
03:34 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Eagles: 7-3
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
I have zero issue with McCoy getting what he got, either.
03:38 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
So much this. Good for them, but passing league + running back= horrible business move.

unless you have a back that can catch..
03:38 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
If you're a fan of the BROWNS, EAGLES, LIONS, REDSKINS, or the PACKERS. I was just given a load of old football stuff by an elderly neighbor, and he handed me near mint 1963 official team photos. He told me to find people to take care of it, so if you want one, just quote me. I'll send it out completely free, as long as you take care of it.

I would love the Eagles print.
03:42 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old

Id be more than glad to have that Lions print.
03:51 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
So I can't find any news on it myself because my sidekick is a POS but does anyone happen to know what's going on with Mike Wallace? I'd hate to see him hold out because they didn't gvee him big money. I'm sure the Rooney's will get him locked up eventually.
03:56 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
FondestMemory
having fun in the heart of it all
Youngstown, OH
Male
So I can't find any news on it myself because my sidekick is a POS but does anyone happen to know what's going on with Mike Wallace? I'd hate to see him hold out because they didn't gvee him big money. I'm sure the Rooney's will get him locked up eventually.

no news because talks hit a standstill late last week.

theyre still optimistic theyll get a deal in place by the 25th and get him in camp. if they dont, hell just probably sit out training camp.

hes not up against a deadline today though, so no news.
04:04 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
Stormsubsides
Ocean Gate, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
no news because talks hit a standstill late last week.

theyre still optimistic theyll get a deal in place by the 25th and get him in camp. if they dont, hell just probably sit out training camp.

hes not up against a deadline today though, so no news.

Alright thanks. It'd be a damn shame if things went south with him, ya know? If he does holdout though, that could be a huge negative.
04:06 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Kings.
Deal, NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
I would love the Eagles print.

From one Phillies fan to another, you've got it. Just PM me a shipping address whenever, I'll ship it out first thing tomorrow.

Id be more than glad to have that Lions print.

Just PM me a shipping address so I can send it out tomorrow! I'm so glad to have found good homes!

What is this stuff you speak of? I have a lot of family that are huge Packers and Lions fans. And this could possibly become good gifts.

Well a lot of it is just pennants, old cards, buttons, stuff like that. I think I may separate it all by team soon.
04:10 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
WRLD ART
Kings.
Deal, NJ
Male - 22 Years Old
1) Jeffery had trimmed down even before the draft.

2) I pray that Nike "Skilled in Every Position" shirt comes in women's sizes. lol

I have a Browns 1963 team photo with Jim Brown in it. I'm just trying to find it a good home, free of charge, if you'd like it, let me know!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos