Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 37 of 37
04:40 PM on 03/07/12
TheRxBandit
nope.avi
User Info.
yea wasn't trying to be a dick or anything i just remembered seeing it posted a few days ago. i like your video a lot more actually
Thanks man, yeah no worries, I totally understand. Im glad you posted that, actually.
05:26 PM on 03/07/12
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
First time I've been excited for one of their albums since Hot Damn.
07:42 PM on 03/07/12
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
Nice. They deserve it. Fantastic band.
10:32 PM on 03/07/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
Same. I tried to listen to them before after watching their dvd with a friend. I really enjoyed the dvd, but couldn't get into their albums. Still checked this one out, and I'm glad I did. Frenzy and chaos run rampant and it's awesome!
I think if you checked out their last album, New Junk Aesthetic, you'd probably love it. The sound isn't that different from this album. Both are disastrous is the best way possible.
06:45 AM on 03/08/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
I think if you checked out their last album, New Junk Aesthetic, you'd probably love it. The sound isn't that different from this album. Both are disastrous is the best way possible.

I'll have to look into it. After I watched the dvd, I listened to Hot Damn! and Gutter Phenomenon and neither had much, if any, lasting power for me. That was years ago though, so perhaps my tastes have changed a bit, cause I can't get enough of Ex Lives
08:19 AM on 03/08/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
I'll have to look into it. After I watched the dvd, I listened to Hot Damn! and Gutter Phenomenon and neither had much, if any, lasting power for me. That was years ago though, so perhaps my tastes have changed a bit, cause I can't get enough of Ex Lives

I'm not really a fan of those two either, but Ex Lives, New Junk and the Big Dirty are amazing.
08:59 AM on 03/08/12
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
I'm not really a fan of those two either, but Ex Lives, New Junk and the Big Dirty are amazing.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I've caught them at Warped twice and have been impressed with their live show too. With this new album, it's making me think about going to catch them and Prada in Austin on the 20th

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos