All Posts by User
Displaying user's 9 posts
11:00 AM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
11:11 AM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
If you went into any public restroom - recorded the sounds ... and put them on the internet: you would have a better song than this.
11:18 AM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
...dude...just because you dont like them? people listen to them, get dumb and have fun. wheres the harm?
People do a lot of stupid things. This music still sucks - and IMO practically stands for misogyny. I think there's some harm in that IMO.
12:23 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Why do you constantly post news on this band for the sole purpose of trolling them? I don't like them either, but it seems like a waste of time on your end.
I post news on a bunch of bands I can't stand.

On the ones I like I say so, on the ones I don't: I also say so.

I post about a bunch of stuff - and inject my opinions on them all.
03:10 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
If you can fart in time with a click-track, then I applaud you.
Will try.
04:54 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I get that some people will listen to this and it will genuinely just not be their thing - That's cool. That's music, whatever.

But 90% of the people who have & will comment in this thread (will) have come here knowing exactly what they want to say before even listening to the song. Most of those people will be the same ones who read Patrick Stumph's blog the other day and pondered with misty-eyes, "why do people have to be so cruel on message boards?" ... just ... come on, guys.

Anyway, I personally don't see anything wrong with simplistic song structures or bands like Emmure. Some of it comes across as a little silly to me, but mostly they're just a fun band - especially live.

That said, this song hasn't struck me the same way the first songs from Speaker Of The Dead did. Looking forward to hearing more though.
Don't think Patrick ever had a song screaming "I wanna watch you suck his dick."
05:05 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
thats completely irrelevent. people are allowed to get freaky. hes not saying "i want to watch you be raped" some people dig voyuerism. you dont bash blink when they have a song about it.
Nah, it's completely relevant when looking at why two people are looked at differently. Because what they're doing - is different.

It's not voyeurism.
05:09 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
i hope you share the same sentiment for tyler the creator and his cronies
I refuse to post about Tyler the Creator because of his homophobic remarks. That garbage is the only 'act' that I flat out won't post about (even to trash on) on this website. Soo, yeah ... I'd say I do.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos