Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
11:13 AM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you went into any public restroom - recorded the sounds ... and put them on the internet: you would have a better song than this.
...dude...just because you dont like them? people listen to them, get dumb and have fun. wheres the harm?
11:43 AM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
People do a lot of stupid things. This music still sucks - and IMO practically stands for misogyny. I think there's some harm in that IMO.
oh. i never listened long enough to hear lyrics.
05:03 PM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't think Patrick ever had a song screaming "I wanna watch you suck his dick."
thats completely irrelevent. people are allowed to get freaky. hes not saying "i want to watch you be raped" some people dig voyuerism. you dont bash blink when they have a song about it.
05:07 PM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nah, it's completely relevant when looking at why two people are looked at differently. Because what they're doing - is different.

It's not voyeurism.
i hope you share the same sentiment for tyler the creator and his cronies
05:13 PM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I refuse to post about Tyler the Creator because of his homophobic remarks. That garbage is the only 'act' that I flat out won't post about (even to trash on) on this website. Soo, yeah ... I'd say I do.
good. i really respect you for that. and i enjoy visiting your website on a daily basis.
05:20 PM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh and also, do you have inside information on when Handwritten will be released? I see its being mixed right now.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests