fucking seriously!! holy shittttt.

also, inb4 "i wanna watch you suck his dick!"
03:00 PM on 03/07/12
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
fucking seriously!! holy shittttt.

also, inb4 "i wanna watch you suck his dick!"

Three pages in and no one has mentioned it. Good job.
03:09 PM on 03/07/12
Simulcast
No more gold lights
User Info.
If you went into any public restroom - recorded the sounds ... and put them on the internet: you would have a better song than this.
If you can fart in time with a click-track, then I applaud you.
03:10 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
If you can fart in time with a click-track, then I applaud you.
Will try.
03:11 PM on 03/07/12
Simulcast
No more gold lights
User Info.
You can get signed to Victory then!
03:16 PM on 03/07/12
feedingthefoxes
User Info.
Didn't they just come out with an album?

Also, lol @ the Pitchfork hat.

And is that a Grateful Dead neck tat?
I LOL'd really hard at the Pitchfork hat hahah
03:19 PM on 03/07/12
feedingthefoxes
User Info.
Damn these tempo switches are terribly transitioned.
03:52 PM on 03/07/12
SourStuff
Five Body Blade Vocalist
User Info.
Nu-metal. EVERYONE'S DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04:19 PM on 03/07/12
Naenia
Ay payita mia, guardate la poesia
User Info.
I get that some people will listen to this and it will genuinely just not be their thing - That's cool. That's music, whatever.

But 90% of the people who have & will comment in this thread (will) have come here knowing exactly what they want to say before even listening to the song. Most of those people will be the same ones who read Patrick Stumph's blog the other day and pondered with misty-eyes, "why do people have to be so cruel on message boards?" ... just ... come on, guys.

Anyway, I personally don't see anything wrong with simplistic song structures or bands like Emmure. Some of it comes across as a little silly to me, but mostly they're just a fun band - especially live.

That said, this song hasn't struck me the same way the first songs from Speaker Of The Dead did. Looking forward to hearing more though.
04:51 PM on 03/07/12
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
I get that some people will listen to this and it will genuinely just not be their thing - That's cool. That's music, whatever.

But 90% of the people who have & will comment in this thread (will) have come here knowing exactly what they want to say before even listening to the song. Most of those people will be the same ones who read Patrick Stumph's blog the other day and pondered with misty-eyes, "why do people have to be so cruel on message boards?" ... just ... come on, guys.

Anyway, I personally don't see anything wrong with simplistic song structures or bands like Emmure. Some of it comes across as a little silly to me, but mostly they're just a fun band - especially live.

That said, this song hasn't struck me the same way the first songs from Speaker Of The Dead did. Looking forward to hearing more though.
I agree 100%.
04:54 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.

Don't think Patrick ever had a song screaming "I wanna watch you suck his dick."
05:02 PM on 03/07/12
TenSpeed
User Info.
lol at people who hate this band. i don't think they get it.
05:03 PM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Don't think Patrick ever had a song screaming "I wanna watch you suck his dick."
thats completely irrelevent. people are allowed to get freaky. hes not saying "i want to watch you be raped" some people dig voyuerism. you dont bash blink when they have a song about it.
05:05 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
thats completely irrelevent. people are allowed to get freaky. hes not saying "i want to watch you be raped" some people dig voyuerism. you dont bash blink when they have a song about it.
Nah, it's completely relevant when looking at why two people are looked at differently. Because what they're doing - is different.

It's not voyeurism.
05:07 PM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nah, it's completely relevant when looking at why two people are looked at differently. Because what they're doing - is different.

It's not voyeurism.
i hope you share the same sentiment for tyler the creator and his cronies
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News