Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 59 of 59
06:09 PM on 03/07/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
i hope you share the same sentiment for tyler the creator and his cronies
I refuse to post about Tyler the Creator because of his homophobic remarks. That garbage is the only 'act' that I flat out won't post about (even to trash on) on this website. Soo, yeah ... I'd say I do.
06:13 PM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I refuse to post about Tyler the Creator because of his homophobic remarks. That garbage is the only 'act' that I flat out won't post about (even to trash on) on this website. Soo, yeah ... I'd say I do.
good. i really respect you for that. and i enjoy visiting your website on a daily basis.
06:20 PM on 03/07/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh and also, do you have inside information on when Handwritten will be released? I see its being mixed right now.
06:28 PM on 03/07/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
Mannure should just give it up! I'm sick of these retarded bros and their Flat Brimmed hats and Nike air force ones ,get a life
06:34 PM on 03/07/12
MikeyJam
what shape is punk?
User Info.
Mannure should just give it up! I'm sick of these retarded bros and their Flat Brimmed hats and Nike air force ones ,get a life

oh shit, i just laughed really fucking hard at that

anyway this is the first time i've heard one of their songs and i'm seeing them live in 4 days. fuck. will not be fun having to wait through their set for wcar to play...
07:43 PM on 03/07/12
sickydicky
outlander!
User Info.
gtfo
08:11 PM on 03/07/12
Spencer Control
Goddamn, I miss my dead friends
User Info.
Buddy Holly glasses and a Pitchfork? Needs more tambourine if you're going for hipster, gents.
08:50 PM on 03/07/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Nah, it's completely relevant when looking at why two people are looked at differently. Because what they're doing - is different.

It's not voyeurism.
Stop trying to infringe on Frankie Palmeiri's right to get freaky.
08:51 PM on 03/07/12
xjdizzle
User Info.
oh shit, i just laughed really fucking hard at that

anyway this is the first time i've heard one of their songs and i'm seeing them live in 4 days. fuck. will not be fun having to wait through their set for wcar to play...
Hahaha Yea i sadly had to sit through them once to see Darkest Hour ,sounded like a taking a fork and scratching it against a chalkboard lol. WCAR had alot of breakdowns too in their old stuff but at least they sound just like on their albums live and have good vocalists. But Manure is just bad
08:52 PM on 03/07/12
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
User Info.
Isn't this song the same song on their past four albums?
09:42 PM on 03/07/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
So are they still talking about extraterrestrial beings and Street Fighter characters, or have they moved onto other "interesting" topics?
11:36 PM on 03/07/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
I get that some people will listen to this and it will genuinely just not be their thing - That's cool. That's music, whatever.

But 90% of the people who have & will comment in this thread (will) have come here knowing exactly what they want to say before even listening to the song. Most of those people will be the same ones who read Patrick Stumph's blog the other day and pondered with misty-eyes, "why do people have to be so cruel on message boards?" ... just ... come on, guys.

Anyway, I personally don't see anything wrong with simplistic song structures or bands like Emmure. Some of it comes across as a little silly to me, but mostly they're just a fun band - especially live.

That said, this song hasn't struck me the same way the first songs from Speaker Of The Dead did. Looking forward to hearing more though.
yep. people could better spend their time liking things.
01:04 AM on 03/08/12
dawgkta6669
let's get weird
User Info.
hella swagged out

as usual
07:14 AM on 03/08/12
HyperactiveYout
Your twisted change is normal.
User Info.
This band has been a guilty pleasure for me, but this is completely unacceptable. They are NOT allowed to name a song after Protoman.

*goes and listens to The Protomen to reinstate musical ecstasy*

Edit: Now that I actually listen to it, it really almost sounds like they've listened to The Protomen. "I stand alone", "Hope Rides Alone". lol wut. I don't know how to feel about this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos