AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Fearless Records News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 46.
03:51 PM on 03/07/12
AussieBoy
User Info.
So bummed about this :( they are really great live and really chill people.

There should never be that much space between your bangs and eyebrows.

Hahahahahahahhaha so true
I saw them at soundwave last week and it looked like she got a 5yr old blind boy to cut her hair. It's crook.
03:58 PM on 03/07/12
DeadOaks
Find a thread to pull.
User Info.
Hahahahahahahhaha so true
I saw them at soundwave last week and it looked like she got a 5yr old blind boy to cut her hair. It's crook.

When I saw the pictures she posted on facebook i was seriously horrified haha. She's so hot but that haircut is just so bad.
05:00 PM on 03/07/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
He won't play ALIR on a Go Radio tour. The closest we will ever get is when him and Derek sang "Miserable at Best" on the Fearless Friends Tour 2010.

But there's a chance they would sing "Dear Lucian" but then again they said they don't really perform songs off WTL ep

Yeah, but we can hope, right? A longer set would be pretty cool to see.
05:03 PM on 03/07/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I'm sure they can find a Fearless band that is free during the tour time, maybe Artist vs. Poet or something. But who knows??

Yeah, theres not really anyone on Fearless thats the right size and would fit very well (except Sparks The Rescue and AVP, who are ex-Fearless).
Hopeless has Anarbor and Divided By Friday either of which would fit well and be a good replacement and match.
05:33 PM on 03/07/12
birtcho
is...
User Info.
lol, no one cares to support Go Radio on their headliner. hilarious. i thought it was ridiculous that they were headlining anyway....seriously, they dont have the audience for a national tour and now they definitely wont barely pack out venues.

This
05:36 PM on 03/07/12
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.
lol, no one cares to support Go Radio on their headliner. hilarious. i thought it was ridiculous that they were headlining anyway....seriously, they dont have the audience for a national tour and now they definitely wont barely pack out venues.
Aren't they playing fairly small venues anyways? The Emerson in Indianapolis isn't large at all.
05:55 PM on 03/07/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Yeah, theres not really anyone on Fearless thats the right size and would fit very well (except Sparks The Rescue and AVP, who are ex-Fearless).
Hopeless has Anarbor and Divided By Friday either of which would fit well and be a good replacement and match.
Anarbor is on tour with Mayday right now, not sure if the tours will overlap. But I could see Sparks The Rescue jumping on or maybe This Century?
06:01 PM on 03/07/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Anarbor is on tour with Mayday right now, not sure if the tours will overlap. But I could see Sparks The Rescue jumping on or maybe This Century?

I dont think they overlap, but not sure about that. This Century would also make sense.
06:05 PM on 03/07/12
LessThan3
Oppar Oppar
User Info.
Waiting for the post "Go Radio has dropped off the Go Radio tour"
06:37 PM on 03/07/12
kismet
Occasionally a fan girl
User Info.
Isn't This Century doing an acoustic tour? Sparks the Rescue would be awesome and I feel like they'd fit on this tour much better than they did on the DRUGS one. I'm still going for Go Radio and This Providence. Hope others do the same.
08:14 PM on 03/07/12
ARo2431
User Info.
Squid the Whale wants this tour.

Give it to them! You guys deserve it.
09:25 PM on 03/07/12
PengusNiugnep
PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT
User Info.
That sucks. I still love Go Radio and This Providence though, and I hope to see Tonight Alive at Warped, so I guess it all works out.
10:53 PM on 03/07/12
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.

Go Radio are decently popular right now, so not really.
11:08 PM on 03/07/12
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
who is sick? get well soon to whoever is sick
06:30 AM on 03/08/12
leifstar
l.i.a.r.
User Info.
Isn't This Century doing an acoustic tour? Sparks the Rescue would be awesome and I feel like they'd fit on this tour much better than they did on the DRUGS one. I'm still going for Go Radio and This Providence. Hope others do the same.
Yeh, Go Radio and This Providence is enough for me. I can't wait.

Side note, divided by friday would be a great addition.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests