Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
02:08 AM on 09/14/07
snowtires
henry slinkman
User Info.
why is anyone going to believe a word this guy says? he is obviously horrible at his day job, seeing as the guy he was guarding DIED, and now he's supposed to be taken seriously as a documentary film maker? dude's just trying to get a piece of the tupac pie.
01:50 PM on 09/14/07
snowtires
henry slinkman
User Info.
Kurt Cobain couldn't play guitar either.

2pac was a very exceptional artist actually, i still listen to his music from time to time..

kurt wasn't the greatest guitar player, but he didn't have to be. his lyrics, on the other hand, are actually pretty good. i remember thinking at the time that they weren't very good, but i've been listening to nirvana a lot lately and there's a lot of depth and subtle humor in the songs that not too many people would be able to match in the same context.

everyone saying that tupac and kurt are only as popular as they are now because they're dead needs to look at the billboard charts for the years leading up to their deaths. nirvana sold something like 20 million records before kurt died and i'm pretty sure it's something equally as ridiculous for tupac. the legacies were in place, their deaths just cemented them.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests