Password

12:29 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
rising_tied
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ILLINOIS
Male
Taco Bells new Dorito shell taco dropped everywhere today at midnight. by the time of 12:30, I already consumed 6. My girl joined me for this romantic occasion haha.. All that shit aside. TRY THESE THINGS. Throw some lava sauce on them bitches and you might mistake them for a little taste of heaven

12:35 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
never in a million years would I
12:36 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Colorblind!
lord top button
London, ON
Male - 22 Years Old
Just checked the website and my worst fears were realized: NOT. IN. CANADA.

...FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. As something of a taco bell enthusiast/connoisseur, I hope you people south of the border never forget how lucky you are for a menu that is far, far superior to ours. Except for fries supreme. Atleast I have fries supreme.
12:37 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 24 Years Old
My friend and I joked about a taco with a dorito shell and how ridiculous it would be and like two days later these were announced.
12:38 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
Colorblind!
lord top button
London, ON
Male - 22 Years Old
This is the biggest Taco Bell upset since they took the volcano menu away with such little regard for their faithful customer base (eg. me and my friends)
12:51 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
rising_tied
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ILLINOIS
Male
Just checked the website and my worst fears were realized: NOT. IN. CANADA.

...FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. As something of a taco bell enthusiast/connoisseur, I hope you people south of the border never forget how lucky you are for a menu that is far, far superior to ours. Except for fries supreme. Atleast I have fries supreme.

Dude... i too feel a very close bond with TB lmao, but what the fuck is a fries supreme.

and maaaan theres like 700 stores in the US that got a breakfast menu now and NOT ONE IN ILLINOIS!!!! I just wanted to see WTF would be on a breakfast TB menu. I cant see it being all too great

This is the biggest Taco Bell upset since they took the volcano menu away with such little regard for their faithful customer base (eg. me and my friends)
May I ask why this is an upset? And the volcano menu was only removed for a short time and most places still had lava sauce you just had to ask. That was the only thing that made the volcano menu different because the shell for the taco tasted the same. Plus the Volcano menu has been back for quite some time
12:54 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
domotime2
great googily moogily
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
i dont usually get tacos, but....ill give it a whirl sometime.
01:13 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
Fort Bragg, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
I'll be back home next week, will definitely try (but not before I get my Double-Double on).

Best thing Taco Bell has ever had was the Cheesy Double Beef Burrito. So good... wish they'd bring that back.
01:38 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
blasteroidx
Blood and Thunder
Eh, I could take it or leave it. That Beefy Crunch Burrito with the Flaming Hot Fritos has my heart though. And it probably will.
02:14 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
lordjedediah
Male - 26 Years Old
I had one a few months ago. The hype is valid. Renewed my love for Taco Bell and I plan on eating several today.
02:24 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
pseudonym28
I live in the imagi-nation
Toledo Ohio
Male - 28 Years Old
you guys are just now getting these? my city has has them for about 8 months, i think like 10 cities might have gotten them.

do you have ranch yet?
02:36 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
rising_tied
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
ILLINOIS
Male
you guys are just now getting these? my city has has them for about 8 months, i think like 10 cities might have gotten them.

do you have ranch yet?
COOLER RANCH SHELLS? Lmao nah we dont but I was making a joke to my girl about them .. Didnt know they were legit. And yes today is the nation wide release of DOritos tacos. Just like the breakfast menu, these didnt come out everywhere at first and god was I jelous

But I agree with those that want the double beef back... But what I miss the most was the BIG TASTE TACO.. Fuck these fritos the burritos and shit were so much better with the lime chips... Ohhhh those were the days
02:53 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
PerfectChaos337
Great idea. Can't believe TBell didn't think of it sooner. Going to have to make it a point to get my hands on these sometime this week.
04:52 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
Oshawa, Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
I want to try this pretty badly. Hopefully they carry them up here.
05:37 AM on 03/08/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
I wish there was a Taco Bell closer than 3 hours away :((

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives