Username
Password
All Time Low News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 66.
01:25 PM on 03/08/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
Im really anticipating this record. Dirty Work has actually been growing on me lately.
I don't see why people hate on it so much. I actually like it. It's mind-boggling great but it has a couple good songs on it.
01:43 PM on 03/08/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
Rian also tweeted that Alex is in the studio now (so I'm guessing the other guys are contributing much to the next record). I know Alex writes practically all the songs but I hope the other guys have a say in the direction too.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy all of their records but they're easily the best pop band in the scene in my eyes. They're just a band that can't please everyone because their old fans want more pop-punk and their new one prefer their pop sound.
They do. Usually Alex writes with a producer (which is Mike Green now) and they show the rest of the band what theyve done and they can give their two cents. Alex said that in a fairly recent interview.
02:05 PM on 03/08/12
Nexus Strife
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
YAY! YAY (better be fuckin' good!)! WOOT!
02:10 PM on 03/08/12
Kdenisarealboy
As Much of The Sky As Possible
User Info.
I would not mind another SWIR or even a Nother Personal. To be honest NP had some pretty catchy songs. SWIR or TPS would definitely be awesome though.
02:15 PM on 03/08/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
What was the purpose of the Avron statement at the end? I really really really want him to record/produce this next album. Just curious as to why he mentioned him randomly.

That's in response to my question, I had mentioned something about the band working with Avron. He pointed out that he did work on DW, which I didn't know because I never bought the physical so I didn't get to read the liner notes.

Edit: also, I highly doubt he'll produce this record. Not impossible, just unlikely since he's working on Yellowcard's new album.
03:03 PM on 03/08/12
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
That's in response to my question, I had mentioned something about the band working with Avron. He pointed out that he did work on DW, which I didn't know because I never bought the physical so I didn't get to read the liner notes.

Edit: also, I highly doubt he'll produce this record. Not impossible, just unlikely since he's working on Yellowcard's new album.
Well one, thank you for suggesting Avron. I want them to let him produce for them so bad. And unfortunately I think youre right since hes busy and Alex really likes working with Green. But idk maybe Alex will finish writing with Green and then when Yellowcard is done take the songs to Neal to see what he thinks, then make some changes and record. Alex even said a couple weeks ago that they haven't picked a producer yet. But if they dont pick Neal and go with Green Ill be happy too
03:22 PM on 03/08/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I don't see why people hate on it so much. I actually like it. It's mind-boggling great but it has a couple good songs on it.

Yeah, Ill give everyone the fact that some songs suck. And I did prefer Nothing Personal, So Wrong Its Right, and Put Up or Shut Up more. But some of the songs were actually pretty good.
04:12 PM on 03/08/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I'm sincerely hoping it doesn't sound like SWIR only because that would make Underclashero happy. So fingers crossed that it sounds like Nothing Personal. I wasn't too offended by that album.

I hope they never work with Matt Squire again.
04:15 PM on 03/08/12
pbueddi
User Info.
Time Bomb was pretty much the best album on the record. Catchy as hell.

And it was originally a simple plan song
04:21 PM on 03/08/12
eddieL182
User Info.

I've visualized in my head what it would sound like by Simple Plan, and definately would sound better by All Time Low.
04:23 PM on 03/08/12
eddieL182
User Info.
I feel a "Return to Form" cd in the making.
05:08 PM on 03/08/12
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
Time Bomb and one of the bonus tracks are the only songs from this album I sync to my iPhone. I'll give their new stuff a listen, but I think I've moved past ATL.

This.
05:13 PM on 03/08/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I hope they don't just try to return to form. I want them to definitely remember their roots but outdo themselves. This band can't seem to pick a direction and its lowering the quality of each record as they go. If they go in the studio to make a great record regardless of genre I bet it would still be polarizing but it would be more respected.
05:39 PM on 03/08/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
don't fuck it up this time
06:58 PM on 03/08/12
cuzimlefthanded
Registered Member
User Info.
Time Bomb was the one that Pierre and Chuck from SP cowrote with alex
Options