AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 42 posts
03:00 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
Hello people its chad here! never done this before and my grammer and spelling sucks. i slacked in school to play music so dont judge me too bad! so whats up!
03:02 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
im siked to be here! its nice to get to talk directly to everyone. working with lisa loeb was cool. we didnt get to be there in person but i talked to her on the phone a bunch. she liked our version so she did it. we were siked. i always had a huge crush on her when i was growing up. she was the first girl to rock those thick rimmed nerdy glasses which im a sucker for
03:05 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
so im just gonna do my best to answer random questions. Our new album of originals will be different then anything else we have done. it will be different then coming home. i want all our records to sound and offer up something original. i can say it will be way more energetic then coming home was. more up tempo with more cool guitar riffs.
03:06 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
Who ever mentioned NFGs greatest hits. our old label has the rights to it. i know they are releasing it next year. i dont want to release a greatest hits but geffen is going to no matter what which sucks. we are gonna try to add a couple exclusive songs to it though. i hope our new record of originals will be out next summer. maybe earlier.
03:08 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
i definately want to do a new live dvd but at a small venue to catch the older nfg element. no banner stage dives and sing alongs
03:10 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
we have no idea what label the next full length will be on yet. we wanted to forget about it for awhile and release this cd for our fans and friends and just tour warp and the senses fail tour and have fun and not worry about the lame part of being in a band which is the business crap
03:13 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
being married has made me miss home more but our devotion and love for touring and the band has only grown stronger. Nfg has gone through alot and now being labeless there is a new freshness to the band. a new excitement. whats next sort of thing. thats why i know our new record will be the best and craziest. we have the biggest drive we have ever had.
03:15 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
we definately want to come to south america. we have no dates booked. everytime we have tried something crazy has happened where we couldnt book it. we want to though bad!
03:16 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
the craziest thing that has ever happend to me on tour is on warped when we got pulled over by the cops and thought we were going to jail. drugs are bad see. being straight edge is good ! haha. our drum tech went to jail bt it sucked riding in cop cars.
03:17 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
i want to work with the producer MARK TROMBINO who did jimmy eat world clarity.
03:18 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
i hate you to haha
03:18 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
we have discussed doing a tour in uk with paramore but its not confirmed
03:20 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
to the kid who asked about the catalyst artwork. NFG was heavily influenced by hardcore as well as punk. the bands that were a huge influence on us and playing our music back then was. CIV, H20,Lifetime,green day,Gameface,Texas is the reason, and tons tons more. we never wanted to sound like one band in particular because we all listened to different stuff
03:22 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
of course i still love hardcore. haha
03:24 PM on 09/14/07
chadNFG
User Info.
i did shai hulud and new found glory at the same time. in our local scene NFG would only play hardcore shows because we were mostly hardcore kids. we would play and we were the fun band where everyone would goof off and have a good time. then shai hulud started fighting alot and we had member changes and it sucked and nfg was all about having fun and i was the main song writer so i just left hulud and only did nfg. at the time shai hulud was way bigger to

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos