Username
Password
Mp3 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 32.
10:59 AM on 03/09/12
Fidelis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guys, thank you so much for the timberwolf love! If you really dig the album, facebook likes are much appreciated and if your REALLY like the album, it's available on amazon (physical CD and mp3, working on getting vinyl available), though at this point I don't really care if you buy it. That's why it's up here for free. I'm glad you guys are liking it!
11:24 AM on 03/09/12
demetrios
How It Feels to Be Something On
User Info.
Check out Nice Places. It's a great quality recording by a group of musicians who really know their craft.
11:32 AM on 03/09/12
_veges_
User Info.
Is the timberwolf album already out of free downloads?
11:48 AM on 03/09/12
Fidelis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is the timberwolf album already out of free downloads?
It's shouldn't be at all, it should definitely still work. It's also streaming here, just in case: http://soundcloud.com/samueltuckeryo...ts/timberwolf/

I'm uploading a mirror too, hold on . .
12:25 PM on 03/09/12
xxdeadawakexx
CosmopolitanBloodloss
User Info.
everyone should check out the new ghost year track... . www.facebook.com/ghostyear
12:53 PM on 03/09/12
Fidelis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
timberwolf mirror, if anyone needs it:

http://www.mediafire.com/?kuec6fz63h3wa6t
02:33 PM on 03/09/12
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
User Info.
Nice Places is seriously one of the best things I've found all week. Timberwolf is great too.
03:15 PM on 03/09/12
demetrios
How It Feels to Be Something On
User Info.
Nice Places is seriously one of the best things I've found all week. Timberwolf is great too.

Find them on Facebook. They're finishing up a full-length right now.

http://www.facebook.com/niceplaces
03:44 PM on 03/09/12
EverydaysAdream
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That Jimmy NaNa music needs to stop popping up on here, I downloaded their stuff once because the RIYL said Third Eye Blind, and it was terrible.
Yo, your opinion is your opinion… but it’s not necessarily how everyone feels. This is a way for inspiring artists to share what they produce. From the looks of the artist – “Jimmy NaNa” writes, records, and produces all his music… while it may not be a spitting image of Third Eye Blind, I feel like this artist has a certain taste of their own, a mix of many artists… its not fair to say that he’s terrible after downloading his music “once”…. I mean come on how many CD’s do you listen to where you love all the songs on the cd? There’s usually a few that might not be the greatest… but you can’t discount the fact that they are still an inspiring artist… and they are trying to get themselves out there. Your opinion is just that… Yours and yours alone…
I personally like his music, I think its inspiring that someone can do it all by themselves from writing the words, the music, recording it and producing it… says a lot more than most people can do. That’s just my opinion.
07:24 PM on 03/09/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
Ghost Year remind me a lot of MDAM, very solid
10:55 PM on 03/09/12
blue_light_888
User Info.
I'm really loving that people are digging Timberwolf :)
(posting review here because why not)
http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2633572
12:43 PM on 03/10/12
Reece Wagner
Registered Member
User Info.
Yo, your opinion is your opinion… but it’s not necessarily how everyone feels. This is a way for inspiring artists to share what they produce. From the looks of the artist – “Jimmy NaNa” writes, records, and produces all his music… while it may not be a spitting image of Third Eye Blind, I feel like this artist has a certain taste of their own, a mix of many artists… its not fair to say that he’s terrible after downloading his music “once”…. I mean come on how many CD’s do you listen to where you love all the songs on the cd? There’s usually a few that might not be the greatest… but you can’t discount the fact that they are still an inspiring artist… and they are trying to get themselves out there. Your opinion is just that… Yours and yours alone…
I personally like his music, I think its inspiring that someone can do it all by themselves from writing the words, the music, recording it and producing it… says a lot more than most people can do. That’s just my opinion.
Yeah, true, I was just annoyed because I really like Third Eye Blind haha
02:55 PM on 03/10/12
whispered east
ThisGlassEmbrace.bandcamp .com
User Info.
I feel like I would really like the Timberwolf record if I could get to it. I wish it was set to free on bandcamp or something instead of this RAR file. Sounds promising from what I've streamed.
03:42 PM on 03/10/12
Fidelis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm uploading a .zip of it. Didn't realize it was just .rar's uploaded.
04:15 PM on 03/10/12
Fidelis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
here's a zip of timberwolf ...

http://www.mediafire.com/?c57wt12hcxuo4xi
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives