Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 54 of 54
11:39 AM on 03/12/12
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
Sorry, the records aren't coming until this week, but we expedited one box (at a ridiculous cost) so we would have some at the show.
It's all good. I could have bought a splatter one cause I was one of the first five people in there but I knew it would get destroyed since I was gonna be up front for the show. I still got the white Alphabets shirt. I didn't know you were the one that set up the vinyl until Jerry said so, which is definitely cool. I'll be ordering mine tomorrow. I drove 4 hours from Maryland to go to that show with the intention of getting that vinyl. I won't rest until I get one.
11:47 AM on 03/12/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
It's all good. I could have bought a splatter one cause I was one of the first five people in there but I knew it would get destroyed since I was gonna be up front for the show. I still got the white Alphabets shirt. I didn't know you were the one that set up the vinyl until Jerry said so, which is definitely cool. I'll be ordering mine tomorrow. I drove 4 hours from Maryland to go to that show with the intention of getting that vinyl. I won't rest until I get one.
There was re-entry - you should have put it in your car! It took me about 4 hours to get there from Massachusetts as well. Good luck scoring the splatter tomorrow. Thanks for the support!
12:11 PM on 03/12/12
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
There was re-entry - you should have put it in your car! It took me about 4 hours to get there from Massachusetts as well. Good luck scoring the splatter tomorrow. Thanks for the support!
I know there was but I guess I was too lazy to walk back to the parking garage and explain to the people I needed my keys back so I could put something in the car. They didn't speak English very well and I didn't want the trouble. I'm looking forward to the other albums coming out on vinyl as well. Alphabets got me through 4 of the hardest months of my life last year and it definitely one of my favorite albums but I just recently really started listening to their stuff after that album and it's pretty incredible.
01:17 PM on 03/20/12
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
Thanks for posting, Jason. I'm so excited to be a part of this.

I'll be in New Jersey this weekend for the band's vinyl release shows, so if you're coming be sure to say hi.

Look how beautiful this is:
Just wanted to let you know that I received my vinyl in the mail today and it's absolutely amazing. I had not clue that there was going to be a paper signed by the band and a poster, as well as the fact that every package was handwritten to each customer. Thanks a lot man. I can't wait to finally get a freaking record player so I can listen to this.
01:34 PM on 03/20/12
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
I took a sweet unoriginal Instagram photo of the whole package.

12:34 PM on 03/21/12
skibby15
Registered Member
User Info.
got mine today! rules so hard
01:31 PM on 06/06/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I took a sweet unoriginal Instagram photo of the whole package.
got mine today! rules so hard
Thanks a ton for your support, guys. Looks like Bad Luck may be happening later this year
01:32 PM on 06/06/12
Dustin Harkins
I hate the Dolphins defense
User Info.
Thanks a ton for your support, guys. Looks like Bad Luck may be happening later this year
YES. My favorite!
05:21 PM on 06/06/12
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
Hell yeah. I can't get over how amazing those first four songs on the album are the way they flow together.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos