AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Say Anything News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Say Anything
Inside AP.net

Say Anything "...Is A Real Boy" Vinyl...

Posted by: Jason Tate (03/09/12)
Say Anything's ...Is A Real Boy is available for pre-order on 180 gram black vinyl from Shop Radio Cast. This pressing is limited to 300 copies.

Submitted by anamericangod

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 44
11:30 AM on 03/09/12
thesinkingship
this boat is obviously sinking
User Info.
Awesome....now where's In Defense?
11:31 AM on 03/09/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Kind of surprising that there have been so many repressings within such a short time. I might have picked up the 180 gram and passed on the green/white splatter if I knew this was going to be an option. Either way, excited to have this on vinyl.
11:32 AM on 03/09/12
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
also read the hot topic press is now /1000... combined with all the other releases, it's now /2050. seems excessive, but at least people can finally get a hold of a copy.
11:36 AM on 03/09/12
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
Wish Doghouse would have released this info in advance. Would've much preferred the 180 gram over the green splatter I got. Hate feeling like I miss out by being first in line. Oh well, my only experience with SRC was(still is) a disaster, anyways.
11:36 AM on 03/09/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
The 180 gram is slightly tempting but I really can't hear a difference anyway and I thin the Doghouse splatter will look awesome. Still cool that they're giving everyone that wants it a chance.
11:43 AM on 03/09/12
anamericangod
User Info.
Kind of surprising that there have been so many repressings within such a short time. I might have picked up the 180 gram and passed on the green/white splatter if I knew this was going to be an option. Either way, excited to have this on vinyl.
I think a lot of people would have, and I'm not exactly sure why they structured the orders like this. Obviously they knew the demand was there and it would sell regardless. Kind of strange, but at least more people will be able to grab it now.
11:46 AM on 03/09/12
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
wish they would have let me know about the 180 gram. bummer.
11:48 AM on 03/09/12
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
I think a lot of people would have, and I'm not exactly sure why they structured the orders like this. Obviously they knew the demand was there and it would sell regardless. Kind of strange, but at least more people will be able to grab it now.
Yeah. I mean I like the design of the splatter and I don't think there's a huge difference in the quality, especially since I don't have great speakers (do have a decent turntable and receiver), but I like the idea of it as well. Oh well, still glad I got it, just wish I had more information about what would be available at the time.
12:03 PM on 03/09/12
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Happy with the rad splatter that I picked up. Glad to see the 180g pressing was released. I think have 2050 of these pressed is enough, even though it's an odd number to finish on.
12:23 PM on 03/09/12
ellie117
EAGLES, Phillies, Flyers, tacos.
User Info.
Maaan would've really liked it on 180g, but I'll take the white/green splatter. At least I'll have it. Wish they would have released the different variants simultaneously.
12:30 PM on 03/09/12
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
User Info.
Think I'm gonna order the 180G and cancel the my Doghouse order. Hm. Must decide.
12:37 PM on 03/09/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
I wouldn't order from SRC. Sketchy business practices, terrible shipping. They're not really ones to be trusted.
12:45 PM on 03/09/12
anamericangod
User Info.
I wouldn't order from SRC. Sketchy business practices, terrible shipping. They're not really ones to be trusted.
I've heard mixed things about SRC, but at least they don't ship records in plastic bags made for t-shirts.
12:47 PM on 03/09/12
glattim
User Info.
Grabbed. been waiting for this for a long, long time
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music