Username
Password

09:35 AM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
teamgoldie
Landenberg, PA
Male - 31 Years Old
Verified
I am a solo musician that recently started putting together a full live band for my project with some former members of another Philly band, Soletta/The Skylife. I have played over 250 shows solo and had the pleasure of playing with Gym Class Heroes, Girl Talk, Boys Like Girls, Ted Leo, I Am The Avalanche, Four Year Strong, Anberlin, Bayside, Ra Ra Riot, The Wonder Years, Valencia and too many more to list.

We will be playing a lot of new music that is in a slightly different direction but here is a sampling of some songs that will give you a general vibe of the band:

If you play guitar, can hang with the leads and sing some occasional backing vocals you may be the perfect fit.

No preference for Male or Female, just looking for a decent human being (or two) with the necessary skills and a fun attitude who can bring the energy live.
18+ only (21+ preferred,) no drugs, no smokers.
Must be available to practice once a week on weekends near King Of Prussia, PA.
Will be playing regularly locally and regionally to start.
Please only reply if you are not committed to any other musical project.

No songwriting skills are necessary but please include any other skills that may be beneficial (graphic design, web design, engineering, mixing, other instruments you are proficient on, etc.)
Also, if you have a sample recording/video of you playing or a link to a previous band and could include it that would be great.

Shoot me an e-mail at teamgoldie@gmail.com if you or someone you know may be interested.
Thanks!
09:38 AM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
BillAftermath
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
My man! Long time no see.
01:52 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
teamgoldie
Landenberg, PA
Male - 31 Years Old
Verified
My man! Long time no see.
hey bill! yeah dude, i've been laying low for a bit until the band is ready to roll.

team goldie is good shit. heard the plugs song you made for CBB
thanks a lot! those were fun, i might do another one of these days.
04:00 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
Man, I remember seeing you at DMA and Harmony Grange back when Motion in the Pictures and Silence the Sky were still around. Great times.
04:15 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
no smokers as in cigarettes?
05:13 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
Moses Malone
And nothing of value was lost
Houston, TX
Male - 20 Years Old
Of course, otherwise how are they going to write music if nobody's stoned?
05:16 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I just really like cigarettes
08:51 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
davidanwinters
bensalem, pa
Male - 21 Years Old
You are awesome man. I remember seeing you at Sacred Grounds back in the day.
02:17 AM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
xxshawn
DANGER CLUB
Morrisville, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
Really hope this comes together soon. As much as I love seeing you play with your iPod, a full band would be so much cooler.

Also, is that a rerecorded version of Diamonds? It sounds pretty sweet but I kinda miss the little "YES, OH YES, YES" parts that go over that verse. But overall the mixing and production on it sounds awesome.
04:19 AM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
gustinoberry
No Avatar Selected
Male - 30 Years Old
im also really like cigarettes
07:48 AM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
teamgoldie
Landenberg, PA
Male - 31 Years Old
Verified
Man, I remember seeing you at DMA and Harmony Grange back when Motion in the Pictures and Silence the Sky were still around. Great times.
that's awesome! as soon as we start playing shows again i'm positive we'll be at the grange.

yes, i would prefer not to be around cigarette smoke especially while traveling to shows. not a total dealbreaker, just a preference.

You are awesome man. I remember seeing you at Sacred Grounds back in the day.
those sacred grounds shows were always super weird and fun!

Really hope this comes together soon. As much as I love seeing you play with your iPod, a full band would be so much cooler.

Also, is that a rerecorded version of Diamonds? It sounds pretty sweet but I kinda miss the little "YES, OH YES, YES" parts that go over that verse. But overall the mixing and production on it sounds awesome.
thanks shawn! myself, joe and clark (who played bass + drums in Soletta/The Skylife) have practiced a bunch and could probably fake our way through a set with drums, bass + ipod right now but we really want a guitar player or two and unfortunately everyone who has been on board so far has flaked.

that isn't a re-recording of diamonds but it's a mix that a producer named kyle kelso did a little while ago. i'll probably release the full version at some point.
07:53 AM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
Soupy
Verified
I am a solo musician that recently started putting together a full live band for my project with some former members of another Philly band, Soletta/The Skylife. I have played over 250 shows solo and had the pleasure of playing with Gym Class Heroes, Girl Talk, Boys Like Girls, Ted Leo, I Am The Avalanche, Four Year Strong, Anberlin, Bayside, Ra Ra Riot, The Wonder Years, Valencia and too many more to list.

We will be playing a lot of new music that is in a slightly different direction but here is a sampling of some songs that will give you a general vibe of the band:

If you play guitar, can hang with the leads and sing some occasional backing vocals you may be the perfect fit.

No preference for Male or Female, just looking for a decent human being (or two) with the necessary skills and a fun attitude who can bring the energy live.
18+ only (21+ preferred,) no drugs, no smokers.
Must be available to practice once a week on weekends near King Of Prussia, PA.
Will be playing regularly locally and regionally to start.
Please only reply if you are not committed to any other musical project.

No songwriting skills are necessary but please include any other skills that may be beneficial (graphic design, web design, engineering, mixing, other instruments you are proficient on, etc.)
Also, if you have a sample recording/video of you playing or a link to a previous band and could include it that would be great.

Shoot me an e-mail at teamgoldie@gmail.com if you or someone you know may be interested.
Thanks!

I might know the right guy for the job.
07:57 AM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
TooShort4
The
Ohio
Male - 22 Years Old
Sorry I don't play guitar but I'm taking a trip to Philly this summer from Ohio just for fun. I'l stay tuned if you guys have any shows booked and i'l come check it out.
08:07 AM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
Anton Djamoos
No Avatar Selected

You and I live right by each other. That's all.
09:20 AM on 03/12/12 
User Info.
sullivan17
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Check out wcboard.activeboard.com It's a forum that was set up for the West Chester scene and has grown from there.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos