Username
Password

03:56 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 27 Years Old
Why are the CBS guys talking about Missouri being one spot away from the 3 line? They got paired with Michigan State, who was the weakest #1, meaning Missouri was the strongest #2.
03:56 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Also, I'm okay with Seton Hall not making it, but...Seton Hall had more top 50 wins than all of the play-in teams COMBINED. You're gonna tell me two bad losses at the end of the season is going to put a damper on their entire season, yet you let Iona (who lost in their conference tourney when they should have easily won it) and California (enough said) in? Just doesn't make sense.

Whatever. I'm still pumped for this tourney. So many good matchups.
03:57 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
King of Swing
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Why are the CBS guys talking about Missouri being one spot away from the 3 line? They got paired with Michigan State, who was the weakest #1, meaning Missouri was the strongest #2.

I don't think that's how the selection committee does it, the old dude from the committee said that Missouri was 8 overall. Maybe they take location into consideration?
03:59 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
COREhorizon
Get Free
Bethlehem, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Gotta represent Lehigh in here, Duke can go to hell
03:59 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Because they actually interviewed the committee head and he said Mizzou was the 8. So they were just discussing why that could have been.
04:00 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
domotime2
New Jersey
Male - 27 Years Old
I think they did a phenomenal job except for California.

13-5 in a bad bad bad bad bad conference.
Wins vs. Top 50: NONE
Wins vs. 51-150 9-4
Wins vs. 151+: 15-2

LOL California is going to haunt my dreams forever. Put Drexel in. Put Oral Roberts in. Put anyone in over motherfucking California.

i disagree man. You have to look at everything. Like i said...i ranked all bubble teams by RPI, SOS, SOS n conference, W% v top 50, W% v top 100, and factor in losses against bad teams, and road/neutral wins against top 150. Here's what Cal had to offer

vs top 50 - bottom of the list
v top 100 - near top of the list (i know that all the wins were from 51-150, but still that's a lot)
sos and ncsos - in the middle
bad losses - 1
and what i think put them over the edge over other bubble teams - 5 road/neutral wins against top 150
04:00 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 27 Years Old
I don't think that's how the selection committee does it, the old dude from the committee said that Missouri was 8 overall. Maybe they take location into consideration?

I guess they didn't want to put them with Kentucky and possibly have them meet in St. Louis. Missouri shouldn't have been #8 though, so I guess it worked out fine in the end.

EDIT: nvm
04:02 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
hoe bout demmmmm boilllllermakkkkers
04:02 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
ShimmerAndSpill
Be Brave
Tallahassee
Male - 22 Years Old
I honestly could see FSU in the Final Four.

I mean if we play like we did the last two days anything is possible haha.
04:03 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
hoe bout demmmmm boilllllermakkkkers
Uhm...they're an okay team that made the tournament after everyone pretty much figured they'd make the tournament? Am I forgetting anything?
User Info.
MyBestFiend
King of Swing
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
Jay Bilas just said "I think Cal was misseeded, they should have been in way more easily, they were underseeded."
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
That's the way she goes, boys.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Iam not crazy about Iona.
User Info.
domotime2
New Jersey
Male - 27 Years Old

hah ya i was listening to that too and was thinking, did i miss something? did missouri get screwed? hmmm 2 seed with Michigan st...that seems REALLY favorable. ehh they're scratching for something to talk about i guess
04:04 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
i disagree man. You have to look at everything. Like i said...i ranked all bubble teams by RPI, SOS, SOS n conference, W% v top 50, W% v top 100, and factor in losses against bad teams, and road/neutral wins against top 150. Here's what Cal had to offer

vs top 50 - bottom of the list
v top 100 - near top of the list (i know that all the wins were from 51-150, but still that's a lot)
sos and ncsos - in the middle
bad losses - 1
and what i think put them over the edge over other bubble teams - 5 road/neutral wins against top 150
I just cannot agree with it. I refuse to believe California is more deserving of Drexel or even Washington at this point!

And I don't disagree with Iona, even if it's the sole reason why Seton Hall probably missed out.
04:05 PM on 03/11/12 
User Info.
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
Uhm...they're an okay team that made the tournament after everyone pretty much figured they'd make the tournament? Am I forgetting anything?
chill out bro. im just repping my team. take it easy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets