AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Warner Brothers News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Interview: Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows/Craig Owens

Posted by - 11:24 AM on 03/12/12
Check out our interview with Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows/Craig Owens here. We talk about their most recent headlining tour, Isles & Glaciers, and whether or not Craig will be writing a book.
From The InterviewAnother great thing about Isles & Glaciers is that it's not too planned, but we still have to be passionate about doing it, and everybody has their own thing going on: Pierce The Veil, what we've got going on, and what B-South has going on, a band called The Company We Keep with Justin from Motion City Soundtrack. Everyone has their own thing, and if Isles & Glaciers happens again, it'll be done the right way -- if Jonny is in a better place to be involved, he will be...if not, we'll get someone else.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
11:28 AM on 03/12/12
guill89
The Proud, The Loud, The Many
User Info.
This is one of the greatest dude around. I'll never understand the hate surronding him.

New Isles & Glaciers would be amazing, the EP was actually my AOTY in 2010 (yeah I know it's not an actual album but whatever..)
11:59 AM on 03/12/12
ghsNICK!
To remember, and to let go.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Please don't let Feldman touch anymore of your work...
12:21 PM on 03/12/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is one of the greatest dude around. I'll never understand the hate surronding him.

New Isles & Glaciers would be amazing, the EP was actually my AOTY in 2010 (yeah I know it's not an actual album but whatever..)
Sheesh.
12:22 PM on 03/12/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love how he get's his name posted separately from the band. This is the craig owens show.
12:28 PM on 03/12/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
I love how he get's his name posted separately from the band. This is the craig owens show.
It's not -- I just touched on some stuff that pertained to him personally. Also, some people still don't know Craig's in a new band.
12:30 PM on 03/12/12
Micah511
I don't wanna simmer down.
User Info.
I'll say it in every thread involving this band; if they got away from feldmann they could be great. Until then, mediocrity.
12:31 PM on 03/12/12
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
It totally is.
12:34 PM on 03/12/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
guy is a real stiff boner.. a real hard plank of wood this guy is
12:39 PM on 03/12/12
MObassman
Slappin' da bass in El Famous
User Info.
Please don't let Feldman touch anymore of your work...
What's wrong with Feldman? I'm not trying to start a fight or anything but I'd really like to know what exactly he does that people aren't fond of, just curious
01:46 PM on 03/12/12
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.

This. On both statements.
02:22 PM on 03/12/12
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
User Info.
First cd wasnt that great but I enjoyed it. Love almost everything Craig does (minus his solo stuff). On a different topic I was talking about Chiodos the other day and man I feel like people forgot how huge they were getting before everything happened. They were seriously about to explode more than they did.
02:48 PM on 03/12/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Im stoked to hear some new DRUGS and/or I&G. Both were good IMO.
03:45 PM on 03/12/12
treyj1234
This is the last night in my body.
User Info.
First cd wasnt that great but I enjoyed it. Love almost everything Craig does (minus his solo stuff). On a different topic I was talking about Chiodos the other day and man I feel like people forgot how huge they were getting before everything happened. They were seriously about to explode more than they did.
Listen to their last album, I think it's better than anything they've ever released...
04:10 PM on 03/12/12
ARo2431
User Info.

They had quite the crowd at warped a few years ago. Also heard they were raking in merch sales on the tour. I was listening to them yesterday for the first time in forever and its a real shame they couldn't work things out. Good interview too by the way.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos