Username
Password
Rise Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Rise Records
Inside AP.net

This Is Hell Posts Blog Update

Posted by: Jake Denning (03/15/12)
This Is Hell vocalist Travis Reilly has posted a blog right before the band embarks on a 3 week tour of the East Coast/Midwest. Check out the blog here, and be sure and pick up the band's latest album, Black Mass, out now on Rise Records.
From The BlogLike I said, we’ve been off since the end of last year so we’ve had a bunch of downtime. Rick has been working on some new riffs and while we don’t have a definite time frame set for recording nor do we know who is going to release the album, just know that we’ve begun working on the next TIH album. If I had to guess, I’d say we are going to do our best to tour a bunch until the year is over and then focus on recording in early 2013.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
09:26 AM on 03/15/12
sauce301
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
are they not on rise anymore? black mass was super solid. missed them when they came through last time. those dudes never disappoint.
09:26 AM on 03/15/12
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wish it was hitting West coast. I'd roadtrip a couple hours but I just can't afford to go that far east. I'm not a huge fan of Black Mass but they do great stuff overall and put on a killer live show.
09:27 AM on 03/15/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
This band rules to the max. They put out one of the coolest heavy records I've heard in a while.

Heavy music isn't primarily what I listen to, so it was incredibly refreshing to hear an album like Black Mass. It whooped my ass and made me feel lame for not getting into them sooner. I can't believe more people aren't as stoked on them as I am at the moment. Hopefully everyone comes around soon.

If they're still on Rise, I think Rise definitely needs to push them more. There are a lot of people that would probably dig this band if they got put on the right tours or something.
09:44 AM on 03/15/12
sauce301
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band rules to the max. They put out one of the coolest heavy records I've heard in a while.

Heavy music isn't primarily what I listen to, so it was incredibly refreshing to hear an album like Black Mass. It whooped my ass and made me feel lame for not getting into them sooner. I can't believe more people aren't as stoked on them as I am at the moment. Hopefully everyone comes around soon.

If they're still on Rise, I think Rise definitely needs to push them more. There are a lot of people that would probably dig this band if they got put on the right tours or something.

this. it's a good lifting/run cd.
12:49 PM on 03/15/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
All of their releases are solid. And they continue to grow and get better.
02:13 PM on 03/15/12
thisishell
This is Hell / Travis
User Info.
are they not on rise anymore? black mass was super solid. missed them when they came through last time. those dudes never disappoint.
Our contract is up, we haven't even thought about what we want to do next to be honest.
03:51 PM on 03/15/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Our contract is up, we haven't even thought about what we want to do next to be honest.
Guess i'll get to you soon then! We'll interview soon.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests