Username
Password
Legal News - Page 20
Displaying posts 285 - 298 of 298.
06:30 PM on 03/18/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
that's the cause they gave for why he was acting that way. What other words should we use?
Use whatever words you want...but from both the description of his behavior and of the video I would assume he was having a serious nervous breakdown or tripping out on something. Word is he wasn't drinking or on any drugs; so I would assume he's having a nervous breakdown of some sort. Meltdown might be a better word.

In any case...I wouldn't sit around on the internet attacking somebody who clearly freaked out in public for one reason or another and cling to words in a brief statement by people who are in shock and aren't really sure about his mental condition but had to say something so people know he's not on drugs. I have known people who have gone through crazy manic episodes completely devoid of any drugs, alcohol, or anything else and later found out they were bi-polar, manic, etc.

Ultimately...I would view this as sad. And I would hope for his sake and his families that he is okay. I wouldn't criticize and judge such an embarrassing, scary episode in someone's life when I have no idea what would cause such a meltdown.
07:50 PM on 03/18/12
hurricaneoflion
Music Photographer & Viking
User Info.
He was trying to free his "invisible children."
HAHAHAHA...they are hardly invisible, but this was hilarious nonetheless.
09:03 PM on 03/18/12
mr_raccoon
UᴼᴥᴼU
User Info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pmLHdD_Ifo

^seven minutes full of NSFWness of him causing havoc
11:03 PM on 03/18/12
danielplaysbass
ballin'
User Info.
What a PR nightmare for IC and the Kony 2012 campaign.
this
05:48 AM on 03/19/12
mattisrawrock
Thinker
User Info.
Great job
05:49 AM on 03/19/12
RayJoonya
DreamofSleeping.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pmLHdD_Ifo

^seven minutes full of NSFWness of him causing havoc
I saw that video initially but it's not him...just some other crazy person. The only video online is the 12 second clip by TMZ.
07:20 AM on 03/19/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Gotta love how a guy having what appears to be a serious nervous breakdown/meltdown makes him a douche-bag con-artist piece of shit and discredits everything he and his organization has been doing to help the world for years.

It's all a bunch of keyboard warrior assholes who don't do shit for anyone else, anyway.

That being said...and assuming he is okay....the video of him jumping around naked and clapping his hands and talking is pretty funny.

Or it's just fucking hilarious and you have no sense of humor and you feel you need to be the only person on his side. Also equally hilarious.
09:20 AM on 03/19/12
blindrider529
User Info.
Or it's just fucking hilarious and you have no sense of humor and you feel you need to be the only person on his side. Also equally hilarious.
No no no. It's pretty hard not to laugh at the video. I've NEVER been accused of having no sense of humor. Good lord if you knew me and read that you'd be cracking up. I have absolutely no problem laughing at the video and the hilariously bad timing of this episode.

Also, I'm definitely not the "only" one on his side...and I definitely don't feel like I am. Plenty of people are. I just don't see a point to having a "side" in this. This doesn't to be the kind of issue that should divide people, but people will find anything to judge someone for (in a moral sense...not a haha funny sense). Even the police aren't judging him on a moral or criminal basis. I mean...when the police have a naked man jumping around in public supposedly making sexual gestures at certain points and DON'T arrest him for anything (including public intoxication), you know this is a case of a serious nervous breakdown and not a moral issue worth judging. Unless, of course, you are the kind of person who lacks a heart or common sense. (You not meaning you, specifically...just in a general sense).

I don't have any problem laughing at things like this (I mean come on...you couldn't script this...it's comedy gold), but I do think it's a little weird that some people are actually attacking him/IC on some kind of moral basis for this, like it proves that he and IC are a fraud and yadda yadda. I understand that people have other reasons or assumptions for that, but this is a terrible argument for that. It's the people who are taking serious aim at this and also the people that keep repeating that he was arrested and other false things that I'm not really fond of. I apologize to whatsername if she wasn't in that crowd. The people who are just making light-hearted jokes about it are cracking me up. I could've spit milk all over my computer the first time I saw a joke about him trying to release his invisible children. Of course that joke's been made a couple million times at this point :-P
09:26 AM on 03/19/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
No no no. It's pretty hard not to laugh at the video. I've NEVER been accused of having no sense of humor. Good lord if you knew me and read that you'd be cracking up. I have absolutely no problem laughing at the video and the hilariously bad timing of this episode.

Also, I'm definitely not the "only" one on his side...and I definitely don't feel like I am. Plenty of people are. I just don't see a point to having a "side" in this. This doesn't to be the kind of issue that should divide people, but people will find anything to judge someone for (in a moral sense...not a haha funny sense). Even the police aren't judging him on a moral or criminal basis. I mean...when the police have a naked man jumping around in public supposedly making sexual gestures at certain points and DON'T arrest him for anything (including public intoxication), you know this is a case of a serious nervous breakdown and not a moral issue worth judging. Unless, of course, you are the kind of person who lacks a heart or common sense. (You not meaning you, specifically...just in a general sense).

I don't have any problem laughing at things like this (I mean come on...you couldn't script this...it's comedy gold), but I do think it's a little weird that some people are actually attacking him/IC on some kind of moral basis for this, like it proves that he and IC are a fraud and yadda yadda. I understand that people have other reasons or assumptions for that, but this is a terrible argument for that. It's the people who are taking serious aim at this and also the people that keep repeating that he was arrested and other false things that I'm not really fond of. I apologize to whatsername if she wasn't in that crowd. The people who are just making light-hearted jokes about it are cracking me up. I could've spit milk all over my computer the first time I saw a joke about him trying to release his invisible children. Of course that joke's been made a couple million times at this point :-P

Ahh I feel you then. Yeah, it's dumb to throw the entire organization under the bus, but the timing and the incident make the whole thing hilarious.
09:34 AM on 03/19/12
blindrider529
User Info.
Ahh I feel you then. Yeah, it's dumb to throw the entire organization under the bus, but the timing and the incident make the whole thing hilarious.

I really want to see the whole video. I mean...assuming dude is okay and ignoring the negative impact this will have on him, his family, and what he stands for...this is the kind of thing not even The Onion would've thought up.

In fact, wouldn't it be hilarious if The Onion did a video that started off with a news report about Jason Russell getting naked and going berzerk in a busy intersecion on a sunny San Diego morning and then the reporter pauses and goes "wait...oh shit...they already did this one?" and then cuts to another report.
09:41 AM on 03/19/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

I really want to see the whole video. I mean...assuming dude is okay and ignoring the negative impact this will have on him, his family, and what he stands for...this is the kind of thing not even The Onion would've thought up.

In fact, wouldn't it be hilarious if The Onion did a video that started off with a news report about Jason Russell getting naked and going berzerk in a busy intersecion on a sunny San Diego morning and then the reporter pauses and goes "wait...oh shit...they already did this one?" and then cuts to another report.

Haha yeah this is definitely ripe for an Onion article. I used to work there and this is straight from their pages.
09:31 PM on 03/19/12
Eldriario22
User Info.
lololol this literally happened down the street from me
04:17 AM on 03/24/12
eightsailor
i want to be a pirate.
User Info.
This is the best thing I've ever seen/heard/thought about. I feel bad for the guy though.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests