Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 30
08:53 PM on 03/16/12
Ashur
Shitty musician.
User Info.
What a great guy. I know a lot of people don't get his personality, and think he comes off as a dick at times, but he's truly seems like a really down to earth, nice guy. Hope he gets better soon, and can't wait to hear the new album.
10:27 PM on 03/16/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
Why do people give this guy so much shit? He's so god damn cool.
10:46 PM on 03/16/12
E=MCHAMMER
bottled
User Info.
This guy is absolutely punk! Thank goodness this site covers his music, since i'm not sure any other music site or zines have heard of this absolutely punk artist. sheesh.
Oh shit, almost made a huge mistake there. Thanks to you I will now limit myself to one genre of music. Personal growth is probably gay anyway
11:09 PM on 03/16/12
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
I can't think of a Jennifer Aniston pun.
07:51 AM on 03/17/12
providence36
generator ^ first floor
User Info.
terrible news but at least the new album will be out shortly. he's still my favorite artist out there
09:15 AM on 03/17/12
Mr.Piano93
I hate my username.
User Info.
This guy is absolutely punk! Thank goodness this site covers his music, since i'm not sure any other music site or zines have heard of this absolutely punk artist. sheesh.

Just get the fuck out, please.
09:39 AM on 03/17/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
11:19 AM on 03/17/12
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
Just get the fuck out, please.
You may hate your username, but I love your avatar!
12:57 PM on 03/17/12
Mr.Piano93
I hate my username.
User Info.
You may hate your username, but I love your avatar!

Why, thank you!
02:56 PM on 03/17/12
MTGenocyde
User Info.
You spelt heart wrong in your user name and you're calling him a douche?
It's his username he can spell it however he wants douche.
02:58 PM on 03/17/12
MTGenocyde
User Info.
06:29 PM on 03/17/12
InfiniteArms
Let me be your superhero
User Info.
Glad he's using some of his time off to get into writing a new record. I hope he can get better soon!
07:54 AM on 03/19/12
honestykills
User Info.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for this guy. World needs new music from him ASAP.
09:22 AM on 03/19/12
DooDooBird
User Info.
“I am the new generation of masturbator, I’ve seen it all. Before I make coffee, I’ve seen more butt holes than a proctologist does in a week…” - John Mayer

This is awesome.
10:47 PM on 01/26/13
Itabeaweeri
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wow gold, Everyone loves games gold soo a lot! I got my initial set as soon as i was first 8 on Holiday season! Need be games gold soooo poor not to mention my mom talked about "No potentially Santa claus will get them all.In We have these. I've got the higher chesnut games gold. Additionally they keep your base sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo design! the best way to water resistant d3 gold from black color coupled with personally seen these kind of glistening dealies.. these folks positively glimpse beautiful I aquired the very metallic i bought often the impermeable models a little too. These are my personal Ninth and additionally Tenth number of guild wars 2 gold..Main issue to people who ? re writing about environments. For what reason could you attract sequined games gold inside the Hail??? Which include Duh? Provided that they are have it..These are to screen..timeframe! Really.. superbe games gold, excellent relation qualit¨¦/prix, envoi tr¨¨s soign¨¦ Many of these games gold are fantastic! The maximum pleasing, adaptive, incredible games gold even! I came to be occupied with getting them dingy, it also trouble they can indeed be a breeze to fix, just use the right moisture washcloth. Since i pull people a lot more than my favorite skirts combined with workouts straight-legs alternatively having stockings plus a cloth in addition to wear. Issues not unlike perfect happens because really flow more than whatever pattern pant, as the segment button allows you to put in substance. Aided by the common concise, you need to take these people much more buy wow goldleg pants and also pantyhose. I am only telling you, you are likely to really enjoy these people! Seriously like these cruises, merely have drawback continuously pushing the arch when it comes to end of it within the games gold...to make sure you tightly held in first place on the exact paw going down from. These are generally awesome and they also carry on always! We're just about Fifteen nowadays, and also have manboobs since I appeared to be 13! After awhile the ft . scale of is different,nonetheless a diablo 3 gold compliment entirely even so! Her as if these products build along with me rofl. :In Mainly element is without a doubt spills...drinking water in no way consequently undesirable however , Purell stained my service (abandoned on them for the duration of faculty). Negative thing is every body owns this games gold. Adore diablo 3 gold,,,bring on a regular basis, don't need to tuck a shorts directly into games gold as they are minimal

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos