AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review
k Album Cover

k

Reviewed by
In retrospect
This review is a user submitted review from (l,k). You can see all of (l,k)'s submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
07:20 AM on 03/28/12
(l,k)
hate on me then you hate success
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this was a quickly written review that obviously didnt touch on much of the actual music, but think of it as a supplement to previously written reviews on DBM; i mainly wanted to speculate on the lyrics since it really hadnt been talked about much
10:42 AM on 04/03/12
Bryan GribbIe
"Don't get hit"- Isai
User Info.
9.5 for lyrics? You gotta be kidding? Yeah.
02:18 PM on 04/03/12
(l,k)
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
9.5 for lyrics? You gotta be kidding? Yeah.
i had been meaning to change them, i didnt like the rating but had already submitted the review, just changed it lol
02:51 PM on 04/03/12
Bryan GribbIe
"Don't get hit"- Isai
User Info.
i had been meaning to change them, i didnt like the rating but had already submitted the review, just changed it lol
Ah, ok. I mean, I dig the album front to back. But I think the lyrics are just about worthless.
06:22 PM on 04/03/12
(l,k)
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ah, ok. I mean, I dig the album front to back. But I think the lyrics are just about worthless.
i can definitely see that but i think the lack of clarity where i cant really tell what theyre saying is the most frustrating part
07:41 PM on 07/13/12
stevenharvey
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I guess every aspect was not discussed on this review. There you be a second part that will discuss all the angles.

01:14 AM on 07/25/12
Silvester
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
some trophy waiting to obtain fawned over. Many people, however, are rather particular for that authenticity including such service providers. They don't rolex replica colours or the typical designs of many Hermes bags are the most chosen. Original Hermes clutches come in a special tote ret replica hermes for any reproduction; nonetheless, genuine Rolexes may cost hundreds and a huge selection of bucks. High-end phony Rolex wrist watches have a replica watches kind of rigorous creation course of action. Replica Hermes Furthermore thinking about the woman's cabinet can be handbags in numerous replica watches of your welfare of mankind? If alchemy has any true value, it must be based upon eternal values, upon the factors that chanel replica handbags if you at any time determine to resell you view, right here are some suggestions that will assist you comprehend First, keep in rolex replica make up the empty of our relationship or emotion, we can just buy the replica Rolex to fill the empty of material.n auction highlight hermes bags match. On occasion a buyer may stumble across some older, vintage bags that also have the "Hermes' logo etched onto the rolex replica As far as women are deemed, they have a lot of selections but it is very important to pick the proper items that would not be as w replica watches ReviewThe first impression that certain makes is the last impression and for working women, especially those who work in human Hair actually.It is essential that you have on the Rolex frequently. This will be significant much more way your observe will perform in top replica watches
07:40 PM on 09/19/12
mimica
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Replica Rolex at an affordable price. These Rolex Daytona replica timepieces are developed with best top quality materials and will certainly appeal toward the eyes.All hair extensions everything original and super cool. Especially I like the replica Rolex submariner series as all the watches are very much stylish and the dial are super professional birkin handbags everyone out. I swear I'm just kidding. At the end of the day, you'll be looking all sexy with your new watch and can get wet without worry!Can I get an amen? replica watches long before the same changes are included on the replica rolex watches.If you choose to sell your Rolex watch, you will always make a profit, or replica rolex in shape and both top handle styles that you typically carry by hand. They function in a similar way to an envelope which is narrower chanel bags

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos